Would you take Felipe back?

I was at the Levante match today and Big Fil scored with a lovely finish to win a huge game. Obviously I had a keen eye on him and watched his all-round game and I have to say Levante would be relegated by now if he wasn't there. He's strong as an Ox, has a fair bit of skill and his finishing is tremendous. He had one chance today and buried it whilst he also set-up a good chance with a great bit of skill but the midfielder took the ball too far.

Our fans would hate him though; he's slow, not very mobile, gives the ball away a lot and doesn't use his strength as well as he should.

He has slimmed down though, he's not all muscle anymore and he looks every inch a premiership player but I suspect it will be for Bolton/Stoke type club rather than us. £6m would be a fair price and at that I see a lot of lower league prem clubs going for him. Will get 12-15 goals a season for someone, just not us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.