Would you wear a United shirt to earn money?

mr t

Cos I wouldn't - but then I'm not skint - discuss

What would you do?

No.

article-1020892-0153F95400000578-37_233x291.jpg

DannyBoy2890 said:
No but of If I worked on a chippy counter I'd definitely shit in your curry sauce.
I tell you mate - do not give your cash to the City Chippy which is at the side of the City Store cos the 3 staff aren't City fans and actually hate us............................................................

mr t said:
Cos I wouldn't - but then I'm not skint - discuss

What would you do?

I preferred your other opening post in the other thread which has now sadly passed away thanks to the Mod Reaper I presume

mr t said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
No but of If I worked on a chippy counter I'd definitely shit in your curry sauce.
I tell you mate - do not give your cash to the City Chippy which is at the side of the City Store cos the 3 staff aren't City fans and actually hate us............................................................

bit like all the Blues who have the misfortune to work at the swamp

at least those Blues selling them all that rag shite tat are exploiting the coonts though lol

mr t said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
3449330-tumblr_loq5o7rd4n1qzl8s1o1_400.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.