Would You..

I hope Robbie can show his magical side vs Hamburg and win you all over.

Why do some people on here seem to have this great desire to see Weiss start a Premier League game? I'm prepared to bet that many of them have only seen him play in the Youth Cup Final and score that free kick. If he was anywhere near the first team, he would have have been used already at some point this season in the absence of Petrov and SWP.

Kinky Dribbler said:
Why do some people on here seem to have this great desire to see Weiss start a Premier League game? I'm prepared to bet that many of them have only seen him play in the Youth Cup Final and score that free kick. If he was anywhere near the first team, he would have have been used already at some point this season in the absence of Petrov and SWP.

I watched most of the youht team cup games last year and I didn't really see what the fuss was about until the final. Bags of pace and tricks but he seemed to lack knowledge, held onto the ball too long for my liking. I'm sure this will come with experience but I assume it hasn't come yet or he'd have made an appearence by now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.