Would You?

Its not an awful thread and its certainly not a thread about whether its a choice or not or any of the other issues. Its a lighthearted question posed to people about whether they would want to have sex with someone who they just learned was a transgender or not. Chill out
I'm surprised it's taken this long for someone to be outraged. It's happening a lot in this forum lately. god help us if there's ever a rumour of Sergio getting it on with a transgender. The offence-ometer would be off the charts on the resultant thread.

I'm surprised it's taken this long for someone to be outraged. It's happening a lot in this forum lately. god help us if there's ever a rumour of Sergio getting it on with a transgender. The offence-ometer would be off the charts on the resultant thread.
My pet fucking hate is this modern phenomenon of people getting vicariously offended on behalf of others, its self righteous bollocks

Isn't it offensive when people get offended so easily by the easily offended.

My pet fucking hate is this modern phenomenon of people getting vicariously offended on behalf of others, its self righteous bollocks

It's not on the behalf of others...

And I get the idea of the thread, questions are fine, but the main issue here is that 'transgender individuals' are less than desirable.

If you were attracted to someone, had no issues with who they were or anything else, genitals included (surgery is very advanced these days), but once they came out as transgender to you, they were undesirable to you? That's transphobia, and it's killing people daily, through suicide and murder. : (

It's not on the behalf of others...

And I get the idea of the thread, questions are fine, but the main issue here is that 'transgender individuals' are less than desirable.

If you were attracted to someone, had no issues with who they were or anything else, genitals included (surgery is very advanced these days), but once they came out as transgender to you, they were undesirable to you? That's transphobia, and it's killing people daily, through suicide and murder. : (

No, it absolutely is not about that in any way at all. You have jumped to be outraged and offended and misconstrued it totally. Nobody has said that, meant that or implied that. In fact it isnt really about transgenders in that sense at all, it is a thread ALL about hetrosexual men and their individual responses. Not to do with transgenders as a group of people at all. Youre wrong

No, it absolutely is not about that in any way at all. You have jumped to be outraged and offended and misconstrued it totally. Nobody has said that, meant that or implied that. In fact it isnt really about transgenders in that sense at all, it is a thread ALL about hetrosexual men and their individual responses. Not to do with transgenders as a group of people at all. Youre wrong

Their individual responses to being with a trans woman? I'm not easily offended, shit just get's gratingly painful.

I completely understand if you're put off by certain physical characteristics, tall girls, girls with large hands, adams apples, thin legs. Attraction is attraction. The question was about what would you do if they were trans though, and if the person is attractive to you before hand, but after finding this piece of information out they are suddenly not good enough in your eyes, it's transphobia.

Some women are infertile, some are tall, some have huge hands, some have facial hair, some have xy chromosomes, some even have adams apples. Trans females are no longer men, trans men are no longer women.

And yes, people have definitely mentioned the fact that being trans makes them less than desirable...

I'd rather not argue though, I'm not really a confrontational person. So I'll stop there.

For me, you'd be having your wicked way with a gay man in a woman's body. This would rule it out for me. I want a woman who is a woman and was born a woman. The blogger and writer Juliet Jacques is an old University pal of mine but I knew them as Gareth back then. You can tell in seconds that something isn't right with her.

I don't want children but couldn't consider going with a transgender person. I backed and supported Gareth / Juliet because it was their decision but it's not for me.
We're effectively looking for a life partner here and I don't think a man in a woman's body provides that.

I don't think I'd actually say no, I'd just turn and run at a speed which would have Usain Bolt gasping in admiration.

Hands like shovels, Adam's apple are a bit of a give away in the ones i've met and i'm not talking about a bloke in a dress like Kellie Maloney but full on transgenders.

Its not for me, something not right about it, I make no apologies about that, but totally respect their right to change and anyone who fancies a bit of Hayley Cropper in the sex life.

I really don't think i could, i am very much a ladies man and some things i like are hard to hide.
Man hands and slightly off shaped legs are reasonably obvious ones although i admit i have seen some ladyboy's and there was nothing visual at all to even make you doubt them.

I think i would have to stop and say thanks but no thanks then burn my cock off in a blast furnace.

UWOB. Give it up mate. He's introduced suicide to really up the offensive Ante. It's like 'offensiveness top trumps', and he just won.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.