Would You?

UWOB. Give it up mate. He's introduced suicide to really up the offensive Ante. It's like 'offensiveness top trumps', and he just won.
Fuck it. Just as well I dont get offended by people who go completely off the deep end of offendededness and then bow out because they dont want to be offended by being shown they are wrong. Or do I?
Anyway, insert the old favourite 'Drama Llama' picture here...........

Fuck it. Just as well I dont get offended by people who go completely off the deep end of offendededness and then bow out because they dont want to be offended by being shown they are wrong. Or do I?
Anyway, insert the old favourite 'Drama Llama' picture here...........

I just said I won't argue any more : )

Their individual responses to being with a trans woman? I'm not easily offended, shit just get's gratingly painful.

I completely understand if you're put off by certain physical characteristics, tall girls, girls with large hands, adams apples, thin legs. Attraction is attraction. The question was about what would you do if they were trans though, and if the person is attractive to you before hand, but after finding this piece of information out they are suddenly not good enough in your eyes, it's transphobia.

Some women are infertile, some are tall, some have huge hands, some have facial hair, some have xy chromosomes, some even have adams apples. Trans females are no longer men, trans men are no longer women.

And yes, people have definitely mentioned the fact that being trans makes them less than desirable...

I'd rather not argue though, I'm not really a confrontational person. So I'll stop there.

You'd rather not be confrontational after quoting a lot of people telling them they are wrong.

It is their right to change their sex, but it is just as much my right not to want to have sex with them. What right do you have to tell me who I should find anyone attractive?

I'm not scared of them, they dont make me anxious, I'm not in persistent fear of them and I dont go to great lengths to avoid them, my response isnt typically disproportional and I feel no danger posed by transexuals, the way I feel about transexuals isnt irrational, so how am I transphobic? Or do you not have any idea what a phobia is?

Get off your high horse.

You'd rather not be confrontational after quoting a lot of people telling them they are wrong.

It is their right to change their sex, but it is just as much my right not to want to have sex with them. What right do you have to tell me who I should find anyone attractive?

I'm not scared of them, they dont make me anxious, I'm not in persistent fear of them and I dont go to great lengths to avoid them, my response isnt typically disproportional and I feel no danger posed by transexuals, the way I feel about transexuals isnt irrational, so how am I transphobic? Or do you not have any idea what a phobia is?

Get off your high horse.

Ermm, and what exactly do you have against short horses!!!!

So @Super2Goten your implying here that I'm Transphobic as I will admit: yes if I did find someone attractive and after they revealed to me they were Transgender, I wouldn't find them attractive.... Then Yes I am Transphobic.
Call the Cops!
For me it's also deceitful behaviour. if they were acting as a Female, and never once implied they were Transgender - this is not open, honest behaviour and that's not something I'd want in a relationship.

I wouldn't dislike the person as a human being, but I wouldn't want to have a sexual relationship with them simply because I like Women.
It's more about the personality, the natural hormonal/genetic behaviour in a woman that has been bred down the line for generations.
I mean the girl I'm currently seeing she is somewhat in personality a "tomboy" as she likes the footy, motorbikes, but being around her
it's blatantly obvious she inherits female characteristics, such as mother instinctive nature and so on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.