Would You?

It's not on the behalf of others...

And I get the idea of the thread, questions are fine, but the main issue here is that 'transgender individuals' are less than desirable.

If you were attracted to someone, had no issues with who they were or anything else, genitals included (surgery is very advanced these days), but once they came out as transgender to you, they were undesirable to you? That's transphobia, and it's killing people daily, through suicide and murder. : (
Don't get offended because some of the lads on here won't give you a reach around. I'm sure there'll be plenty of offers in Soho.

You'd rather not be confrontational after quoting a lot of people telling them they are wrong.

It is their right to change their sex, but it is just as much my right not to want to have sex with them. What right do you have to tell me who I should find anyone attractive?

I'm not scared of them, they dont make me anxious, I'm not in persistent fear of them and I dont go to great lengths to avoid them, my response isnt typically disproportional and I feel no danger posed by transexuals, the way I feel about transexuals isnt irrational, so how am I transphobic? Or do you not have any idea what a phobia is?

Get off your high horse.

Transphobia is defined by refusing to accept their place in society as the females/males that they transition into. Negative treatment or views held against them, purely for something they have absolutely no control over, is what's transphobic. Alls I did was call it out. It's similar to homophobia, or is that an irrational word too? : P

So @Super2Goten your implying here that I'm Transphobic as I will admit: yes if I did find someone attractive and after they revealed to me they were Transgender, I wouldn't find them attractive.... Then Yes I am Transphobic.
Call the Cops!
For me it's also deceitful behaviour. if they were acting as a Female, and never once implied they were Transgender - this is not open, honest behaviour and that's not something I'd want in a relationship.

I wouldn't dislike the person as a human being, but I wouldn't want to have a sexual relationship with them simply because I like Women.
It's more about the personality, the natural hormonal/genetic behaviour in a woman that has been bred down the line for generations.
I mean the girl I'm currently seeing she is somewhat in personality a "tomboy" as she likes the footy, motorbikes, but being around her
it's blatantly obvious she inherits female characteristics, such as mother instinctive nature and so on.

It's not deceitful behaviour to act as yourself though is it? They're not pretending to be men or women, they are men or women. A lot of transgender people just want normal relationships with the people they are attracted to/love.

Personality is a moot point, since it's completely unique per person. You can be motherly without a womb, you can be fatherly without a penis. These natural hormonal and genetic characteristics are part of them too ya know. Just like a cis-woman who's born without a womb, trans females just have to take the hormones themselves instead of producing them naturally. You have all the information inside your genes as your mum and your dad.

Another point I'll add is that studies have found brain activity to be similar to the gender they identify as even before hormones.

Transphobia is defined by refusing to accept their place in society as the females/males that they transition into. Negative treatment or views held against them, purely for something they have absolutely no control over, is what's transphobic. Alls I did was call it out. It's similar to homophobia, or is that an irrational word too? : P

It's not deceitful behaviour to act as yourself though is it? They're not pretending to be men or women, they are men or women. A lot of transgender people just want normal relationships with the people they are attracted to/love.

Personality is a moot point, since it's completely unique per person. You can be motherly without a womb, you can be fatherly without a penis. These natural hormonal and genetic characteristics are part of them too ya know. Just like a cis-woman who's born without a womb, trans females just have to take the hormones themselves instead of producing them naturally. You have all the information inside your genes as your mum and your dad.

Another point I'll add is that studies have found brain activity to be similar to the gender they identify as even before hormones.

So how is saying you dont want to have sex with someone stopping or refusing them having a place in society, how is it negative? I dont want to have sex with homosexuals either, doesnt make me homophobic. You are talking out of your arse.

Transphobia is defined by refusing to accept their place in society as the females/males that they transition into. Negative treatment or views held against them, purely for something they have absolutely no control over, is what's transphobic. .
Now youre talking even more bollocks than you were before you bowed out of talking bollocks. Nobody is saying they arent accepting their place in society, stop being so pompous. Saying they wouldnt want to have intercourse is far removed from that mate. My mate doesnt want to have sex with ginger women, even though they may now have jet black dyed hair. Bow back out

So how is saying you dont want to have sex with someone stopping or refusing them having a place in society, how is it negative? I dont want to have sex with homosexuals either, doesnt make me homophobic. You are talking out of your arse.

Now youre talking even more bollocks than you were before you bowed out of talking bollocks. Nobody is saying they arent accepting their place in society, stop being so pompous. Saying they wouldnt want to have intercourse is far removed from that mate. My mate doesnt want to have sex with ginger women, even though they may now have jet black dyed hair. Bow back out

You're misunderstanding...

Situation. Hot lady, 7/10. You are into her. You do the business with her, or not, either way you are content with the situation. You are told she is transgender. You are now not content, you react negatively, call names, break up, get violent. Whatever the response, if it's negative, that's transphobia.

If the situation was slightly different, ie, you see someone 4/10, with features you aren't into, masculine or otherwise, and you avoid her because you are not attractive. That has nothing to do with her being trans, that's just your taste.

That's interesting (the studies)

I'm not phobic of Transgender people. I have no Anxieties about say meeting a girl and then wondering if she's a bloke.
I've never purposely avoided Transgender people either, In my social circles I'm aware of several Transgender people,
It's not abnormal to stumble upon one when out around such a diverse area such as Manchester.

If I had such an issue with Transgender people I wouldn't go to the PRIDE marches every year.

But do I want sex with Transgenders? No. No matter how good looking they may be, it's just not for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.