Would You?

You're misunderstanding...

Situation. Hot lady, 7/10. You are into her. You do the business with her, or not, either way you are content with the situation. You are told she is transgender. You are now not content, you react negatively, call names, break up, get violent. Whatever the response, if it's negative, that's transphobia.

If the situation was slightly different, ie, you see someone 4/10, with features you aren't into, masculine or otherwise, and you avoid her because you are not attractive. That has nothing to do with her being trans, that's just your taste.
"Hot Lady" you say. Hmmm, can one of the feminists on this site please get offended?

That's interesting (the studies)

I'm not phobic of Transgender people. I have no Anxieties about say meeting a girl and then wondering if she's a bloke.
I've never purposely avoided Transgender people either, In my social circles I'm aware of several Transgender people,
It's not abnormal to stumble upon one when out around such a diverse area such as Manchester.

If I had such an issue with Transgender people I wouldn't go to the PRIDE marches every year.

But do I want sex with Transgenders? No. No matter how good looking they may be, it's just not for me.

But why, if you don't mind me asking?

If they look the same, sound the same, smell the same, feel the same, think the same, act the same... (Not that I'm saying every trans person fits this bill because that's definitely not the case) Then the only difference is purely the fact that they're born with a birth defect? : (

If they look the same, sound the same, smell the same, feel the same, think the same, act the same... (Not that I'm saying every trans person fits this bill because that's definitely not the case) Then the only difference is purely the fact that they're born with a birth defect? : (
What have hair lips got to do with it?

You're misunderstanding...

Situation. Hot lady, 7/10. You are into her. You do the business with her, or not, either way you are content with the situation. You are told she is transgender. You are now not content, you react negatively, call names, break up, get violent. Whatever the response, if it's negative, that's transphobia.

If the situation was slightly different, ie, you see someone 4/10, with features you aren't into, masculine or otherwise, and you avoid her because you are not attractive. That has nothing to do with her being trans, that's just your taste.

Are you an idiot or being disingenuous on purpose? If I did call someone names, get violent or show prejudice of some sort, I would be transphobic, but to say you dont find them attractive isnt. I wouldnt want sex with either of the people you describe, that is my right, you cant tell me that I should. Just because you dont want to have sex with someone doesnt make you scared of them or prejudiced against them.

BTW I am more of a 9/10 kind of guy.

Are you an idiot or being disingenuous on purpose? If I did call someone names, get violent or show prejudice of some sort, I would be transphobic, but to say you dont find them attractive isnt. I wouldnt want sex with either of the people you describe, that is my right, you cant tell me that I should. Just because you dont want to have sex with someone doesnt make you scared of them or prejudiced against them.

BTW I am more of a 9/10 kind of guy.

I'm not telling who you're attracted to and who you're not, I'm not telling you you'd get violent or call someone names. I'm not saying you're prejudiced against trans people, gay people, whatever.

If you call someone ugly, and you mean it, that doesn't mean anything more than you're a knob. If you're saying it because they're clearly gay, that'd be homophobic. Trans, transphobic. Because they're of a different ethnicity, racist.

I'm saying that if your sole reason for not wanting to engage with someone, sexually or otherwise, is because they are transgender. That is transphobia. You may not find anything wrong with that, that's fine, whatever, you're you. It's still transphobia. Same as it would be racism if the sole reason was because of the colour of their skin, and everything that means to you.

I'm not having a go, telling you what to think or not... I'm just laying definitions and examples out.

I haven't, but if I had had sex with transgender person in the past and found out later, the amount of fucks I'd give would be 0. If she decided to tell me right before we started to have sex, then i'd definitely pause for moment or 2.. but I can't think why I wouldn't continue.. I would still be horny and attracted to her I assume.

I'm not telling who you're attracted to and who you're not, I'm not telling you you'd get violent or call someone names. I'm not saying you're prejudiced against trans people, gay people, whatever.

If you call someone ugly, and you mean it, that doesn't mean anything more than you're a knob. If you're saying it because they're clearly gay, that'd be homophobic. Trans, transphobic. Because they're of a different ethnicity, racist.

I'm saying that if your sole reason for not wanting to engage with someone, sexually or otherwise, is because they are transgender. That is transphobia. You may not find anything wrong with that, that's fine, whatever, you're you. It's still transphobia. Same as it would be racism if the sole reason was because of the colour of their skin, and everything that means to you.

I'm not having a go, telling you what to think or not... I'm just laying definitions and examples out.

transphobia
tranz'fəʊbɪə,trans'fəʊbɪə/
noun
noun: transphobia
  1. intense dislike of or prejudice against transsexual or transgender people.

The above definition I put is from the Oxford english dictionary, to say you dont want to have sex with someone doesnt mean you have an intense dislike or are prejudice against them. I dont want to have sex with men, I can appreciate some men are more attractive than others, but still I dont want sex with them, because I am not homosexual, doesnt make me homophobic, no matter how many times you try and state otherwise.

You are being disingenuous and laying out situations that arent real so have no reality.

I don't mind you asking.

If they feel they are born with a birth defect then that's a shame. I can't relate to this as I'm comfortable in myself most of the time.
I have a mental health condition (Nocturnal Epilepsy) and this is a part of me and makes me who I am.
Experiencing this has help shape me as a person and this is who I am.

I have gone through many years of having sex, I first started experimenting with sex at the age of 7.
I experimented with boys and girls as a kid, and from a very young age I found girls more attractive.
I've always had a desire for girls, and the supposedly attractive Transgenders look Plastic - I don't find fake tits attractive.
Women who have loads of cosmetic surgery - I don't find attractive...
Just isn't what I go for.

I can appreciate beauty, but the "look" I often associate with transgenders doesn't do it for me.

Natural all the way.

I don't mind you asking.

If they feel they are born with a birth defect then that's a shame. I can't relate to this as I'm comfortable in myself most of the time.
I have a mental health condition (Nocturnal Epilepsy) and this is a part of me and makes me who I am.
Experiencing this has help shape me as a person and this is who I am.

I have gone through many years of having sex, I first started experimenting with sex at the age of 7.
I experimented with boys and girls as a kid, and from a very young age I found girls more attractive.
I've always had a desire for girls, and the supposedly attractive Transgenders look Plastic - I don't find fake tits attractive.
Women who have loads of cosmetic surgery - I don't find attractive...
Just isn't what I go for.

I can appreciate beauty, but the "look" I often associate with transgenders doesn't do it for me.

Natural all the way.

Faketitphobic!!!! Burn him!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.