wrong about.......

He's a nuisance which is what we've been lacking, he always seems to have a defender behind him but i think he needs to be a bit more brutal, backing in ETC. For a brick shithouse he's got some pretty nifty feet movement, he needs to learn a few things off sparky and then i really reckon he could be a decent centre forward.

riley347 said:
caceido???????????????........looks to be improving all the time.......didn,t rate him at all a month ago.........now think i may be wrong............?????????????.....

he's fucking garbage and will be long gone very soon.

barn fucking door comes to mind.

He is not Pele but out of all the players I labelled as going and he was one, I might change my mind and just keep him around the squad next season.

I think he just looks like he doesn't put enough effort in, when he jumps it's too early and when he chases down he jogs. If Hughes' just gets this sorted out he has got some great potential, he could be a star. But he does need to sort out his work rate.

Needs to go out on loan to a team like Fulham, hes a lot better than Bobby Zamora and would do well with a strike partner.

Passing is very very poor...

BUT can hold the ball up well, is physical, and can score great goals.

He is very young so has bags of time..and has scored a few this season.

What would Pearce say? "..an uncut diamond.."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.