Wrong item delivered dilemma

Courier companies have insurance against lost parcels etc the driver wont get sacked if the parcel was addressed to you ... its the actual shops fault for sending wrong item ... happy xmas i would say :-)
£400 fine and 30 day community service I would say. To go with your criminal record.

So we have just established a sizeable Number of members on here are amoral crooks.

OP the law Is quite clear.
It is not yours
You are required to inform the company and it iś their responsibility to arrange collection.
Anything other than this is theft
It's quite revealing this thread.

I must be one of the few people who have no idea what a "naim muso qb" is. From the qb and £649 I guessed Quad Bike, but then I thought there's no way to package that to resemble a pair of headphones. Unless of course you have a fucking large head.

I must be one of the few people who have no idea what a "naim muso qb" is. From the qb and £649 I guessed Quad Bike, but then I thought there's no way to package that to resemble a pair of headphones. Unless of course you have a fucking large head.
It's a small network speaker. Ridiculously good and expensive.

The OP wanted you to know that he's better than you AND a thief.

Last edited:
Came clean and told supplier of their mistake and was told by salesman that he "wouldn't have said anything and kept the Naim speaker"
Then a manager thanked me for my honesty and if I brought it back to the shop they would exchange it for the headphones.
I replied that they can come and pick it up at a time suitable for me and deliver the headphones at the same time.
I await their response!

My rule of thumb with that sort of thing is this. If I am dealing with Tesco/Asda or the like, that is their tough luck. If it is a small business (that is to say not a national chain) I would come clean.
I would go with that

£400 fine and 30 day community service I would say. To go with your criminal record.

Lol... what for ? keeping something that was sent to him through the post ?
It was addressed to me your honour ,i would say ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.