WTH?

KingRuben

Im a seasonticketholder and ive heard about the prices being slashed for hamburg,i dont care about it to much because as a child i go for £10 which is reasonable for a UEFA QF,but now im hearing tickets have sold out? from fans who couldnt even be arsed going to the earlier uefa games? i know tehres other topics but in this im just wondering,are they sold out? i cant get down to the stadium easily so when will i have had to go by? before they sell out? how long are the prices down for? thanks

Get to the ground early Monday morning, before the offices open.

Edit: Hang on you're a ST holder? Just ring up tomorrow morning and get your seat!

Okay il ring up,thanks im guessing sinigng section will be booked up now though?

DonnyCityLove said:
Im a seasonticketholder and ive heard about the prices being slashed for hamburg,i dont care about it to much because as a child i go for £10 which is reasonable for a UEFA QF,but now im hearing tickets have sold out? from fans who couldnt even be arsed going to the earlier uefa games? i know tehres other topics but in this im just wondering,are they sold out? i cant get down to the stadium easily so when will i have had to go by? before they sell out? how long are the prices down for? thanks

If you're a seasonticket holder then you're seat is reserved until sunday then it will go on general sale monday morning.

You have a few days left yet.

DonnyCityLove said:
Okay il ring up,thanks im guessing sinigng section will be booked up now though?
You'll get your normal ST seat if you ring up before Sunday. If I were you I'd ring up tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.