WWE and Newcastle United

Finally the Vince Mcmahon has come back to Newcastle! i wonder if each player will be coming out to their own music?

Hope the fans can learn the words of a song. When we won there on the way to the title they had some local 'star' singing Blayden Races (sp) on the pitch and apart from a couple of lines they had no idea.

Wasn't this rumour about a few years ago as well? I can't really see it happening.

BgvWBiaCEAAeENQ.jpg

Well now Ferguson has retired the PL no longer as any scripted/results decided beforehand matches so perhaps that's why the WWE is getting involved as can see an opening in the market :)-

Newcastle's first signing will be Ashley Young and they will install ropes around the sides of the pitch so he has better leverage to dive from.

If this goes ahead I can see Newcastle as number one contenders, not only domestically, but also in European and Intercontinental competition!

Obviously they'd need a sharp and tactically astute manager but Bobby the Brain has got that covered, maybe with help from Jerry Lawlor in the king of the Geordies role.

From there though it takes care of itself to some extent. Koko the Birdman goes in nets with in front of him Dwayne Johnson as the defensive rock (maybe partner him with Giant Gonzalez for a bit of height on corners/south american panache). Repo Man as the midfield ball winner, ably assisted by Razor Ramon, and beside them Ted Dibiase as the obligatory million pound/dollar mercenary. If the team needs some width maybe you could pick Yokozuna (he's the widest person I've ever seen!), and then creative playmaker duties can fall upon the Cat Burglar, he'll unpick the lock and tiptoe through any defence. Up front is a doodle, sell Pape Cisse and replace him with Papa Shango, then splash a load of cash and partner him with RVD. Stick Diesel on the bench if you need an engine for midfield; The Mountie for man marking duties; Skinner to take on tiring full backs and Hulk as the carbon copy of his Brazilian name sake.

Easy Peasy - tile goes back to St Smackdown Park.

His first signing excited the Geordies ........when he announced he had spent 30m securing the services of Hulk only to be disappointed when an old white haired man in a yellow shirt came out to meet the fans .......... The Big Show could beat Peter Crouch in the air :)

When we play them will there be a guy announcing the goals when we score them ....

One aghhhhhh two aghhhh three aghhhhh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.