WWE wrestler wants to kick Gary Neville in the head !!!!

The Game 77

Still in Dreamland has it really happened ?
Found this in the Sun online made me laugh!!

GARY NEVILLE had better watch out or he could be on the end of WWE star Sheamus' trademark Brogue Kick.
When quizzed on which footballer he would most like to take down with his signature finishing move, lifelong Liverpool fan Sheamus did not hesitate in singling out ex-Manchester United star Neville.

Sheamus said: "I'd definitely like to Brogue Kick that Gary Neville fella. I don't know what it is about him.

"I know he played for Manchester United and there is a big rivalry between Liverpool and them, but every time you look at him he has an 80-year-old granny's face on him — he looks as though he's eaten 10 bags of lemons or something!

"So definitely Gary Neville, I never liked him at all."

Come on sky you make Millions if you put that on PPV .....
Can see it now "The Ginger V The Whinger"

The Game 77 said:
Found this in the Sun online made me laugh!!

GARY NEVILLE had better watch out or he could be on the end of WWE star Sheamus' trademark Brogue Kick.
When quizzed on which footballer he would most like to take down with his signature finishing move, lifelong Liverpool fan Sheamus did not hesitate in singling out ex-Manchester United star Neville.

Sheamus said: "I'd definitely like to Brogue Kick that Gary Neville fella. I don't know what it is about him.

"I know he played for Manchester United and there is a big rivalry between Liverpool and them, but every time you look at him he has an 80-year-old granny's face on him — he looks as though he's eaten 10 bags of lemons or something!

"So definitely Gary Neville, I never liked him at all."

Come on sky you make Millions if you put that on PPV .....
Can see it now "The Ginger V The Whinger"

I'd pay to see that (over and over again!)

Sheamus is awesome, shame he's a dipper... but aren't 95% of Irish people rags or dippers with the other 5% spread out across other clubs?

He is a genuinely nice bloke in real life went "back stage" at a wrestling show at the Northgate Arena in Chester he had played the bad guy in the match and for some reason my then 4 year old son was cheering him and got upset he lost and was "aided out" he made a huge fuss of my lad so I'm glad he made it to the big leagues of pro wrestling. he is fooking huge as well so I'd pay to see him kick Nevilles head off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.