X factor. What can I say...

cbeebies is poo

Ok ok ok

when im not watching cbeebies i do many things.... The x factor is something that for a few years i may sit down with Mrs cbeebies and watch the audtions.. I dont go any further in the show as it gets my back up.... All the Bull S**T..

Like i say i do like the audtions for comedy value...

I am aware the folk on here will say dont watch it, ill be honest i think im done now....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECJegEdcja0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECJegEdcja0</a>

please watch this audtion..

I have nothing against this girl at all.. she is a ok singer.. I have seen better in the local pub tbh...

but this video is power of editing at its best...

skip the start...

2.00 mins song begins.

2.45.. woman in crowd ( that could be from anywhere )

3.15 presenters Gary balow gets ready to peform his magic.

3.20.. family cry ( even if i believed this shit, you owuld cry at the praise not now)

3.49.. Gary has just poked the lass sat next to him in her bum, says " yes2 it was me

4.06... crowd have just realised that in 2 games 2 players have scored hatricks for the blues.

4.20.. Gary teases the lass sat next to him with his fingers.. with a look of " yep thats me"

4.30.. MY FAV.. when one presenter shows she has two arms and the other only has one

4.38.... Gary has slipped one finger to much in now she stands up... Gary cant believe it

4.54.. Crowd show their apprecation to Gary for his finger tricks..

5.10... Gary your a legend.........

No but i did watch this with Mrs Cbeebies and when this lass finsihed, she said " she was brill".. No she wasnt the editing has made her good..;.

I dont think i can watch the audtions anymore at all... Just stil to strictley come dancing where its all real..... :)

Fair play to the lass and I think you run her down a bit by saying she is an ok singer and did they edit somebody else's voice over the top?
She was better than a lot of them fuckers in the charts atm.

Not my thing but well done to her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.