Xavi v Iniesta

Xavi was by far the better player a few years ago but Iniesta has grown into a similar player but is far more mobile, adaptable and is on the better side of 30.

Never ever seen a player run a game like Xavi. I'm sure in the recent world cup there was 1 game where he didn't lose the ball the whole 90 minutes? He's so so under rated because of the players he's played alongside (Messi, Ronaldinho, Eto).

kp789 said:
Who is better? I appreciate they are slightly different players, but who would you say is better?

I tend to err and would have to say it is Iniesta. But is this because he is the more attacking out of the two and we prefer to see that.

Together they are devestating though.
Together they are devastating but I think Iniesta is a proper special player. Man of the Match in the 2008 Champions League final, MOTM and match winner in the 2010 World Cup final. Take the two ridiculous superstars out and Iniesta is the best footballer in the world.

Caveman said:
kp789 said:
Who is better? I appreciate they are slightly different players, but who would you say is better?

I tend to err and would have to say it is Iniesta. But is this because he is the more attacking out of the two and we prefer to see that.

Together they are devestating though.
Together they are devastating but I think Iniesta is a proper special player. Man of the Match in the 2008 Champions League final, MOTM and match winner in the 2010 World Cup final. Take the two ridiculous superstars out and Iniesta is the best footballer in the world.
This.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.