Xbox 360 fifa clubs - need keeper or striker.

ManCitizens. said:
Sparkys-Army said:
I remember your gamertag now but being totally honest, i completely forgot who you were! Sorry. Can i still redeem myself?

I didn't mean to sound like i was being a prick lol. Every now and then i delete people of my FL if it gets near 100.

Haha no worrys mate. I do the same thing with my friends list but may add you again later tonight unless you're too popular?

Sparkys-Army said:
ManCitizens. said:
Sparkys-Army said:
I remember your gamertag now but being totally honest, i completely forgot who you were! Sorry. Can i still redeem myself?

I didn't mean to sound like i was being a prick lol. Every now and then i delete people of my FL if it gets near 100.

Haha no worrys mate. I do the same thing with my friends list but may add you again later tonight unless you're too popular?

Nah, add me again.

Im still upset by the abuse thrown my way by you danny :( made me cry all night<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:06 pm --<br /><br />Im still upset by the abuse thrown my way by you danny :( made me cry all night

Bibinho said:
Im still upset by the abuse thrown my way by you danny :( made me cry all night

-- Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:06 pm --

Im still upset by the abuse thrown my way by you danny :( made me cry all night

I can't even remember it mate, but i apologise again :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.