XBOX/PS3

PS3 MATE it has Blue Ray and free Internet connection easy to set up better graphics better games ! PES 09 is quality on it

The xbox has better games and more exclusives than the ps3, it also has more to offer online but the ps3 is the better more reliable machine its just a shame it dosnt have the xbox catalogue of games

Depends what you want it for?

I have both and am not a big gamer. The PS3 plays the blu-rays which is what I want. I play avi with a usb stick through the xbox. The graphics and sound are the same in my eyes. But the PS3 is wireless without having to buy anything, so that's better for me. Swings in roundabouts I reckon. But the blu-ray swings the PS3 for me

marshall906 said:
PS3 MATE it has Blue Ray and free Internet connection easy to set up better graphics better games ! PES 09 is quality on it

Wow... Ok i'll give my view.
[geek]
Better Graphics - No. in the future maybe, but right now, take a look at review sites/developer opinions and common consensus. The amount of time Sony spent fucking game developers around mean that the graphics are suffering right now on the PS3. They're not shabby by any stretch but some of the rendering/shading/details aren't as high quality/polished as the 360 at the moment.

Better Games - You lost all credit here. Whilst GTA is now multiconsole, along with most other Sony exclusives (again the shit way they went about developing the PS3) it's come down to MGS vs GoW, personally i think GoW offers much more and its a game i prefer to play. Looking at both consoels back catelogue's and theres far more choice in the 360 becasue its been around longer.

PES 09 has been agreed as an all round failure once again, even the hardcore fans admit FIFA is surpassing it this year.

Free internet is great but as my mates say, whats the point if the lag and performance is shit? Give me Xbox Live; which gets things out on time (Demo's etc) than PSN anyday right now.

Granted a PS3 does have a blu player integrated in it which is almost worth the asking price alone.

TBH, if you watch a lot of movies, are interested in blu ray then i'd go for a PS3, it's got the potential to be the better console in the long run. Currently i'd have a 360 hands down. EA Developers play 360, Epic Developers play 360. It tells you something if the teams making the games are playing them on the 360 which console is currently the better gaming machine.
[/geek]

Online play? more games? easily the Xbox 360.

Yes you'd need to buy a wireless adapter (if you wanted wireless), but hardcore gamers use ethernet anyways. ;)

GStar said:
marshall906 said:

Wow... Ok i'll give my view.
[geek]
Better Graphics - No. in the future maybe, but right now, take a look at review sites/developer opinions and common consensus. The amount of time Sony spent fucking game developers around mean that the graphics are suffering right now on the PS3. They're not shabby by any stretch but some of the rendering/shading/details aren't as high quality/polished as the 360 at the moment.

Better Games - You lost all credit here. Whilst GTA is now multiconsole, along with most other Sony exclusives (again the shit way they went about developing the PS3) it's come down to MGS vs GoW, personally i think GoW offers much more and its a game i prefer to play. Looking at both consoels back catelogue's and theres far more choice in the 360 becasue its been around longer.

PES 09 has been agreed as an all round failure once again, even the hardcore fans admit FIFA is surpassing it this year.

Free internet is great but as my mates say, whats the point if the lag and performance is shit? Give me Xbox Live; which gets things out on time (Demo's etc) than PSN anyday right now.

Granted a PS3 does have a blu player integrated in it which is almost worth the asking price alone.

TBH, if you watch a lot of movies, are interested in blu ray then i'd go for a PS3, it's got the potential to be the better console in the long run. Currently i'd have a 360 hands down. EA Developers play 360, Epic Developers play 360. It tells you something if the teams making the games are playing them on the 360 which console is currently the better gaming machine.
[/geek]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.