XFM skits

philwrightphillips

What does everyone recon to the skits Marc and Lard do on XFM advertising City games? I recon its a really good idea and some of them have been really funny especially the Fulham one where they're getting confused over '6 pointers'. Ive met Mark Riley at a Brakes gig and he seems a top bloke.

philwrightphillips said:
What does everyone recon to the skits Marc and Lard do on XFM advertising City games? I recon its a really good idea and some of them have been really funny especially the Fulham one where they're getting confused over '6 pointers'. Ive met Mark Riley at a Brakes gig and he seems a top bloke.

I like them, better than a run of the mill ad anyday! Sat next to Lard at Charlton away years ago, top bloke! Think we got beat 4 nil though.

I find those ads quite funny I have to say.

Not a huge fan of XFM (although it's a lot better since they sacked off that Gareth Brookes) but it's the only half decent thing our crappy radio seems to pick up out here in Trafford Park.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.