Xpert eleven managers needed

No One Understands

Hello everyone

i play online on xperteleven.com (a simple and free online version of championship manager)
initially i thought it was rubbish, but once you start the banter and issuing press releases, the game becomes very interesting and alot of fun
i might be the oldest bastard on there, but i still enjoy it
We've had some retirements, and sackings and we need about four new managers
The league ID to join is 111126
Register on xperteleven.com and find that league. That's about it, really. The league administrator will email you once you join in with all the instructions (none really)
The only thing that you have to do is setup your team (2 minutes only) at least once every 10 days to stay as an active manager. Of course you can do this alot more, and the more you put in, the more you get out enjoyment-wise

Here's some snippets of press releases that people have posted about their teams, so if you enjoy that sort of thing with footy then please come on board.
Enjoy...

Rejects F.C. Rebound
The Rejects F.C. grabbed a much needed boost when they were able to defeat The Rebels in what was a very close contest. The Rejects F.C. were left reeling after their disappointing loss to league leaders Wilsden Crushers when they attempted to capture pole position in the race to promotion to the LnPC Second division. Next up for The Rejects F.C. are Team Manchester. Manager Gus Aga quipped earlier in his post game press conference, "...well our suspensions and injuries are starting to take their toll, but you best believe that we'll put up a good enough performance for our worthy visitors on Saturday. It's important to us to finish mid-season on a high near the top of the league to give ourselves a fighting chance towards the end..."

In related news, fears of the sack for manager Gus Aga have rescinded after this win ever since it was leaked earlier in the week that after their loss to Wilsden Crushers, the board was very unhappy with the team's discipline during the match. This is good news for rookie manager Gus Aga and The Rejects F.C. long suffering fans after they launched a very vocal Save Our Gus Campaign during their away game at The Rebels. Fears of a player walkout were unwarranted and everybody was in fantastic spirits after the win.

and another one...

Down but Not Out
In his last press conference, manager Gus Aga walked off without answering any questions. He was seriously upset with the performance of his players who could not break down ten man Droylsden FC who later went on to score the only goal of the game and win. The players lapsed in judgement and their main target Lindeman was able to break free and score a goal assisted by new acquisition Watanabe. While Droylsden rarely threatened, their players were a cut above those of The Rejects F.C. Surely if the Rejects were to secure promotion, manager Aga will have to be worried about next season in the second division.
The last two games of the season are at home to KenArok FC and to Flaw R Tists. The Rejects boast an excellent home record that is second only to the league leaders Wilsden Crushers. Their only home loss was to The Rebels. KenArok FC should only be a formality, with their penultimate game of the season the following week to third placed Flaw R Tists who were the first team to beat The Rejects F.C. All Rejects F.C. players were barred from answering any questions. Practice since the last loss was held behind closed doors with no press members allowed. Tomorrow's game against KenArok FC will be vital to the progression of The Rejects F.C. given that the first placed Wilsden Crushers are also meeting third placed Flaw R Tists. Winning the championship this season is highly unlikey given Wilsden's run the entire season, but still is a mathematical possibility. However, promotion must be much more important at this stage of the season for The Rejects F.C.

AP

and finally...

Rejects Promotion Party
Rookie manager Gus Aga surpassed all local expectations by guiding his team to a second place finish in the The Rejects F.C. first season and automatic promotion as a consequence. Everyone was elated as the team was paraded around Nauru Island being the only professional sports team in town. Captain Lisbie thanked the supporters by saying, "We wouldn't be here without our fans. There were our twelfth man on the pitch all season long. Especially when they travelled to far away places like cold Manchester. You don't have the second best home record and the second best away record without your fans. Credit to them, they never gave up even when we didn't do as well as we should have. Hopefully, next season we'll be even better."

Manager Gus aga announced that he will be returning to manage The Rejects F.C. next season after turning down the FA's offer as an assistant manager to Stuart Pearce in the England Under-21s setup. He added, "well they offered the job with a view to becoming the manager when Stuart Pearce eventually takes over from Fabio Capello after the World Cup. I decided that I have a job to do here that is not finished. I also want to congratulate my colleague Liam at Wilsden Crushers. He set a high bar this season, and I can only try to learn from what he did this season to be a better manager next season. I look forward to another series with him next season considering we split this season. I also want to congratulate the manager of Flaw R Tists Mike on a fantastic campaign that pushed us to the wire. Promotion was ours to lose, and I am very glad that we didn't, but had we lost second place there would have been no shame to lose promotion to Mike and his lads. They are a credit to their club and I know we'll be seeing them again soon."

Associated Press, Nauru Island

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.