Yan Couto | On loan at Girona

I watched him and he's still very raw in possession. Gives it away quite cheaply at times and his defending is questionable.

But... He does have a special talent in attacking areas with his crossing / vision.

As a right wing back, yes, as a right back I'm not too sure for the prem..
Sounds like he'd be perfect for the right back role as Pep currently has Walker playing it

I watched him and he's still very raw in possession. Gives it away quite cheaply at times and his defending is questionable.

But... He does have a special talent in attacking areas with his crossing / vision.

As a right wing back, yes, as a right back I'm not too sure for the prem..
Just watched the replay of the game against Alaves. He played right wing the entire game. As others have said he is very slight (perhaps a bit smaller than Oscar Bobb), so it’s hard to imagine him as a right back in our team. He is, however, quite a tricky right winger with a good cross. He assisted the first two goals and won a penalty for the third goal.

He plays the inverted RB role well also.

Very much in favour of bringing him, Aleix and Savio in next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.