Yank Footballer Subject To Racist Chanting

Frank the Yank

Evidently USA international Jozy Altidore was subjected to a barrage of racist chanting and monkey noises in a cup game in Holland. I had the USA v Canada friendly on here tonight and they mentioned it. Altidore plays for Aalkmaar and they defeated a team called Den Bosch 0-5 in a cup match.

It was so bad the officials considered abandoning the match. I didnt think they had this sort of problem in Holland and cannot recall any incidents of this kind. If I remember correctly, werent some of the Dutch lads subject to this bullshit in the warm ups to the last Euros in Poland/Ukraine???

Frank the Yank said:
Evidently USA international Jozy Altidore was subjected to a barrage of racist chanting and monkey noises in a cup game in Holland. I had the USA v Canada friendly on here tonight and they mentioned it. Altidore plays for Aalkmaar and they defeated a team called Den Bosch 0-5 in a cup match.

It was so bad the officials considered abandoning the match. I didnt think they had this sort of problem in Holland and cannot recall any incidents of this kind. If I remember correctly, werent some of the Dutch lads subject to this bullshit in the warm ups to the last Euros in Poland/Ukraine???

As someone who is married to an American citizen, I'm offended by your use of the term Yank ;)

Clubs that have fans that hurl racist abuse should lose away ticketing/play behind closed doors. It's time to put the honus on every fan to make it stop. It's harsh and but fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.