Yaya Toure - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deserves a fantastic send off. An integral part of our success and a true big game player. Just hope when he leaves his idiotic agent doesn't sour his legacy. Thank you yaya.

In that league cup final when we were losing and Yaya took that long range speculative shot, I turned to the bloke next to me and was about to say Oh FFS Yaya, when to my surprise and delight, it sailed in to the top corner. And again for the FA Cup semi final, I was right behind the goal when his shot, which he got away through brute strength, nestled into the net. That for me was the turning point. Always a big game player and one of the greatest City player ever. His skill in tight situations was beautiful, especially for a big unit, and his goals during the 2012 run-in won us the title. During the period 2010 up to about 2 years ago he was my favourite player. I would say a true world class player.
A big send off is required for a big man. We'll miss you Yaya.
You're thinking of the final, he placed the shot in the semi.

Hasn't always been smooth sailing, but he absolutely deserves a Zaba like send off.

Deserves a fantastic send off. An integral part of our success and a true big game player. Just hope when he leaves his idiotic agent doesn't sour his legacy. Thank you yaya.
Seluk raised his head last week to say pep shouldn't have left him out of the CL,expect him to gob off big time after we have said farewell to yaya

Seluk raised his head last week to say pep shouldn't have left him out of the CL,expect him to gob off big time after we have said farewell to yaya

No one is remotely interested in what Seluk has to say. He is as predictable as he is arrogant and as self absorbed as he is greedy. Fat prick with an appalling taste in clobber.

Ya Ya on the other hand deserves a fantastic send off, he made the difference on many, many occasions

No one is remotely interested in what Seluk has to say. He is as predictable as he is arrogant and as self absorbed as he is greedy. Fat prick with an appalling taste in clobber.

Ya Ya on the other hand deserves a fantastic send off, he made the difference on many, many occasions
Yaya has said many many times seluk speaks for him so make no mistake that a lot has come from yaya and why so many don't like him much as a person,his contribution to where we are now has been huge and we should never forget that however

Hasn't always been smooth sailing, but he absolutely deserves a Zaba like send off.
He really does. Regardless of the situation with Pep I'm sure he knows the affection the fans have for him. He only has to listen to his name getting bellowed out from the stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.