Yaya Toure apologises

In terms of how it impacts that person, which is what was being asked, it has everything to do with it... Somebody that size has indeed the same measurable levels as a 3ft2 imp, however, there reactions are undoubtedly different!!!
Wrong way round mate or I've misunderstood your meaning.
If you give a certain quantity of alcohol to a large person and a small person it will have a greater effect on the small person because their blood alcohol concentrations will be higher. (Less mass to dilute the alcohol). If you give enough alcohol to a large and small person to get the same blood alcohol concentration the effect on that person will be the same.

He is hilarious though isn't he, I mean we've had 'Cake Gate' and now its 'Coke Gate' whatever next?!
Coal Gate
Committed environmentalist and well known carbon neutral devotee Yaya Toure found to have been burning coal in his wood burner at home. He says he thought he was burning cow pats in it, and adds that he thought they were a bit small and hard and smoked a bit, but thought no more of it.

I've never driven and never would. I'm making light of his comment that he's "unintentionally" drunk alcohol.

Ok. But we should never make light of anyone d a d ing. Only a couple or so years for that incident on bury old rd.
Realise now you didn't mean you would do it.

Wrong way round mate or I've misunderstood your meaning.
If you give a certain quantity of alcohol to a large person and a small person it will have a greater effect on the small person because their blood alcohol concentrations will be higher. (Less mass to dilute the alcohol). If you give enough alcohol to a large and small person to get the same blood alcohol concentration the effect on that person will be the same.

Yeah, you've misunderstood mate, you've basically explained what I'd already said (:

Would like to see his reaction if he were to win a bottle of diet coke for man of the match in a televised match.
Not much chance though imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.