Yaya Toure apologises

Pep needs to remain silent now and shrug it off. We don't want this to overshadow our performances or hinder our preparations. Pep is wise, intelligent and savvy enough to handle it though.

Agree with that too. Although I'd also use the word 'Classy.'

No that's bollocks mate. Yaya has allowed this **** to spout shite about our club, now the manager for far too long. This man represents Yaya and hasn't once put a stop to it. Yaya is as much to blame for me.

For me, club need to negotiate for him to leave now. thank him for what he's done and wish him well. But get him as far away as possible,

I wonder if someone like Zabaleta, Otamendi or even Fernandinho who's carried YaYa for two years fancies leaving one in him in training.
If I were playing and my team were playing like this I'd have a right problem.
SCh, these are his friends you know. It's unlikely they share the fan angst that you see here. They know the guy personally. Some might even thinks he is wrong in trying to undermine the manager, but they realize the situation. They are not going to make a go at their friend in practice over a beef between 2 grown men.

No that's bollocks mate. Yaya has allowed this **** to spout shite about our club, now the manager for far too long. This man represents Yaya and hasn't once put a stop to it. Yaya is as much to blame for me.

Cmon mate, no one knows what's going on behind the scenes with yaya and his agent. Maybe yaya tells seluk to stop chatting shit but he doesn't listen. You think yaya told his agent to spout shit at the risk of him not playing for us anymore?

Seluk response on expected lines. Bye-bye Yaya. End of story. Pep will not waste a single second more on Yaya.

Maybe Yaya can go & sob on Mancini's lap if he feels wronged.

I am sure Sky will be on a manhunt for Mancini, Raiola, & the likes, to take the steam away from Mou.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.