Yaya Toure [Merged]

Re: Yaya

Hart,

boateng, kompany, lescott, luiz,

Johnson, yaya, Martinez, silva,

ibrahimovic, tevez.

I think Barry and yaya in the middle leaves us lacking creativity in the middle just like last season, where as Martinez seems to have a creative side to his game in a box to box roll, i'd sooner see Barry and Martinez than Barry and yaya. But as it seems yaya is looking likely il go with the above.

Barry is better than Martinez. City couldnt change a lot of players, it´s impossible to build a successful team if you sign 6 starters every year.

Replacements for Adebayor and Bellamy if they leave, a companion for Barry in midfield and a better defender right... ¿why more?

BringBackSwales said:
kenzie115 said:
Rooney wasn't known for his headers until he scored 10 last season, and it's not as if Tevez can't head the ball, I can think of a couple of headers he scored just off the top of my head. Rooney still scored over 20 goals, excluding headers, playing as a lone front man, because he had decent support and service, something Yaya, Martinez, Johnson and Silva could provide.

he scored a couple of headers off the top of YOUR head? How did he do that?

He's a talented lad.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:12 pm --<br /><br />
FromSpain said:
Barry is better than Martinez. City couldnt change a lot of players, it´s impossible to build a successful team if you sign 6 starters every year.

Replacements for Adebayor and Bellamy if they leave, a companion for Barry in midfield and a better defender right... ¿why more?

Barry is not better than Martinez at going forward, we need one or two all round midfielders who can play with Barry or De Jong (who would play the holding role).

In my opinion we need two proper midfielders, i.e. Yaya and Martinez, a creative player, either midfielder or attacker, i.e. Joe Cole, Silva, Di Maria, Aguero, Gourcuff, a left back and possibly a right back (Van Der Wiel) who are both good going forward.

Forzacitizens said:
i hope the deal is nearly done, i wouldn't be surprised if they announced the ibra/yaya deal at the same time

Dont rate Ibra, which is probably one of the reasons why his being offloaded.

I rate Ibra,but i think he will get a torrid time of a section of the city fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.