Yaya Toure on Facebook

Ron Burgundy

Does anybody follow his posts on Facebook!? I've been on his page for about a week and I'm not having that's the man himself, if it is he sure does talk some shite!

It's not him and he's not on twitter but some people are useing his name on fb and twitter.

As already said, all his peers compete on Twitter, so why would he be on Facebook?

Players compete to get as many Followers as possible, Aguero is winning in the prem I think? (1.2mil)
With Facebook, the friends section is only allowed a maximum of 5,000 friends, the Pages can be setup by anyone.

I know as I used to run a Michael Bisping page about 6yrs ago and people would think i was him, I never pretended to just posted videos/photos of fights.

Ron Burgundy said:
Does anybody follow his posts on Facebook!? I've been on his page for about a week and I'm not having that's the man himself, if it is he sure does talk some shite!
obviously its not him

Stevie B said:
Players compete to get as many Followers as possible, Aguero is winning in the prem I think? (1.2mil)

Shrek has around 2.2 million

Sam Allerdyce had a mock twitter account that used to give me a right chuckle. Who ever did it was funny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.