Yaya Toure signs one year extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done on yaya and txiki who i think have sorted this out between them and kept seluk as far away fronm it as legally possible,he has found some balls to shut seluk up at last

Well done everybody, I was ready to write him off as more trouble than he was worth but I'm pleased he's going again with us next season.

I just hope he is used correctly and doesn't end up burned out by xmas.

Great news, IMHO.

He fully deserves another year given his performances since he came back into the side in November.

Although he can no longer produce the 40-50 metre runs that were such an impressive part of his armoury, he can still influence a game with his brilliant passing.

I doubt Yaya will play as much next season as he has this one just finished, but he will certainly be a very useful member of the squad.

Best player I've ever seen in a City shirt. I've got a few years behind me too. Fabulous in his day, glad we've got him for another year. He's not what he was but who is? Never seen anything like him.

Good news. May not always be the case but when a player turned down chance of moving elsewhere for more money or more playing time, it usually means he is extra motivated for the club

Good! He's been our second best player this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.