YCNMIU - Classic Rag comments

Blue2112

Didn't really want to make a seperate thread but on the same hand I didn't want some of the classic comments I'm sure we're all hearing today to get lost amidst the bullshit surrounding the abdication of reign at the Sty today.

So first up half an hour ago this Rag says to me ''It's a great time for him to retire after winning his 20th title and even City fans have to admit how good that is''

I shook my head and said yes it truly is a special acheivement and left him to keep thinking his lord and master had indeed won 20 titles. How fucking thick are these twats?

Rag in our work was left spluttering when I said he was a good manager but a bully of a man.

Just heard on radio of rags being sent home from work being ''too stressed'' to do their jobs, UCNMIU

blue underpants said:
Just heard on radio of rags being sent home from work being ''too stressed'' to do their jobs, UCNMIU

I wish I was their boss. ''Oh, you're too stressed to work? Ok, fuck off home then, and don't come back, It looks like Gollum is your new manager, so your stress will only get worse.''

Ancient Citizen said:
blue underpants said:

I wish I was their boss. ''Oh, you're too stressed to work? Ok, fuck off home then, and don't come back, It looks like Gollum is your new manager, so your stress will only get worse.''

You'd hire a rag?! ;)

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Mourinho has a clause in his Contract allowing him to leave for United at any time apparently.

Will he want to go there with Fergie only moving 'upstairs' though ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.