Yep - Spuds a shoe in for 3rd.

We should at least win all our remaining home games then we kick on from there, 3rd is in our own hands.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
11 games left each, 2 points in it, we're 49, they're 47, they got 70 to get 4th last season.

So...head to head...

Us:

Fulham(H)
Wigan(H)
Chelsea(A)
Sunderland(H)
Liverpool(A)
Spurs(H)
Blackburn(A)
West Ham(H)
Everton(A)
Stoke(H)
Bolton(A)

They:

Wolves(A)
West Ham(H)
Wigan(A)
Stoke(H)
Man City(A)
West Brom(H)
Chelsea(A)
Blackpool(H)
Liverpool(A)
Birmingham(H)
+1 I can't find.

you can see Spurs lose 2 or 3 games, and obviously our game with them is a 6 pointer. We need 21 points to get to 70, if we won every home game bar Spurs(Which we should be doing) that's 15, so we'd need at least 6 more from Spurs home and the others away, it's going to be tight but we should be doing it.
I don't think I've ever seen someone miss the point of a thread as much as you have just done.

Bravo

MCFC BOB said:
You told me to come here, so here I am.

I for one will be enjoying the run in, but bloody hell, I'll have no fingers I'll have bitten that far.

That's the joy of it!

To be honest Spurs have been getting some late goals over the season to get them a win out of nowhere. It could never keep going on. Now we are seeing Spurs crumble a wee bit. There next game wont be a walk in the park away to Wolves battling to stay in the league and it wouldnt shock me if they get beaten there as well. You just look at there strikers and they dont score enough goals. Defoe this season hasnt scored a goal yet 12 league games no goals I would expect Jo to score if he got 12 starts for us. Crouch is no better with 2 goals in 25 games. Pavalachenko has 5 goals this season so between there strikers in the league 7 goals that is shocking for any team in the league and thats why they will miss out on the champions league spot to Chelsea this season. Yes they score goals from midfield but to expect those players to keep scoring goals all season long is looking for too much also they will go through a sticky patch and this is it coming up. Skys new darlings of football will miss out I wonder IF City will be Skys new love affair.

SWP's back said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
11 games left each, 2 points in it, we're 49, they're 47, they got 70 to get 4th last season.

So...head to head...

Us:

Fulham(H)
Wigan(H)
Chelsea(A)
Sunderland(H)
Liverpool(A)
Spurs(H)
Blackburn(A)
West Ham(H)
Everton(A)
Stoke(H)
Bolton(A)

They:

Wolves(A)
West Ham(H)
Wigan(A)
Stoke(H)
Man City(A)
West Brom(H)
Chelsea(A)
Blackpool(H)
Liverpool(A)
Birmingham(H)
+1 I can't find.

you can see Spurs lose 2 or 3 games, and obviously our game with them is a 6 pointer. We need 21 points to get to 70, if we won every home game bar Spurs(Which we should be doing) that's 15, so we'd need at least 6 more from Spurs home and the others away, it's going to be tight but we should be doing it.
I don't think I've ever seen someone miss the point of a thread as much as you have just done.

Bravo

you wrote the OP, so why would I bother paying any attention to it?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
They:

Wolves(A)
West Ham(H)
Wigan(A)
Stoke(H)

yeah Wolves have beaten all the top teams at home but still winnable. Should probably be 10 of 12 points for them. Imperative we win against Fulham and Wigan leading up to (likely dropped points) at Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.