yevhen konoplyanka

Cheadle Blue said:
He looks real talent, Davy motes will be relieved the dippers didn't get him to help their top 4 push, at 12m he looks a real bargain
Did he move anywhere,not seen any transfers.

mac said:
Cheadle Blue said:
He looks real talent, Davy motes will be relieved the dippers didn't get him to help their top 4 push, at 12m he looks a real bargain
Did he move anywhere,not seen any transfers.

the scousers wasted 3 days in the ukraine trying to sign him.

but the owner of the club wouldnt budge and refused to sign the paperwork.so no deal.

I'm hearing the dippers lost him because they wanted to pay the fee on the drip over 5 years.

Scousers on my twitter are whingeing about Ayre messing about. Missed out on Salah then missed out on this bloke

The Fat el Hombre said:
Scousers on my twitter are whingeing about Ayre messing about. Missed out on Salah then missed out on this bloke

I think they were unlucky on Salah - Roman liked him and decided to step in and get him. On the other lad they triggered the release clause / sale price but wanted to spread payments across the contract but the owner wanted the majority of the money up front I'm led to believe.

nmc said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

I think they were unlucky on Salah - Roman liked him and decided to step in and get him. On the other lad they triggered the release clause / sale price but wanted to spread payments across the contract but the owner wanted the majority of the money up front I'm led to believe.

Don't know much about it myself mate. Seems a lot of them think that Ayre dawdled which allowed chelsea to come in and nip Salah

In the case of Salah, we apparently agreed a price but then when Ayre went in to discuss terms he then decided to change the offer which pissed Basel off. Whilst we were messing about Chelsea then came in and said we'll offer this much with add-ons which then meant we had no chance of getting him. However, in the case of Konoplyanka, price was agreed, personal terms agreed, the lad was had a medical but the owner refused to sign the papers on time. For some reason or another, execs at Dnipro said he was for sale and had a certain release clause but once the owner was requested to get involved to sign the papers he said he didn't want Konoplyanka being sold because they are still in Europe and they don't exactly need the money from the transfer fee - which I think is fair enough.

I along with a majority of Liverpool fans jumped to the conclusion that Ayre was up to his usual antics of firstly agreeing on a fee and then changing the offer with part of it going over a couple of years or whatever but to be fair to him that wasn't the case this time. Dnipro basically didn't have their shit in order and we, well we never really do have when it comes to transfers. He was originally a summer target for us but that was brought forward due to us messing about on the Salah deal but I think we will be back in for him come the summer and should be done a lot sooner than previously planned if their owner decides he wants to sell this time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.