ynwa

mcmanus said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Why would it be embarrassing?

I guess it s like that cringy shit when teams play a song after they score or united with that song before matches.
Its nothing like that at all

We have blue moon before we play, west ham forever blowing bubbles, Ajax have three little birds etc

Never walk alone is the most impressive imo

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70ijKuKIAlk[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awositUJYLM[/youtube]

I'd say sickening!<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:36 pm --<br /><br />I'd say sickening!

I fucking hate Liverpool FC, but it's very impressive. Anyone saying anything different is either jealous or bitter about it. It's the one-tier'd stand that makes it. 12000 fans all in one place, with all the flags and scarves, it looks great. It's not so much the song, I mean it is a good song for this kind of thing (better than the dreary Blue Moon) but they could sing anything, but it's the Kop and the way it looks. It's why I don't like bowl stadiums and lots of tiers split up.

The Kippax was amazing, Dortmund's Süd Tribüne/Yellow Wall is amazing. You can't beat that. There's no better sights in this sport than giant one tier'd stands.

I have absolutely nothing else complimentary to say about that club so it's not like I'm someone with a soft spot for them or owt.

KippaxCitizen said:
I fucking hate Liverpool FC, but it's very impressive. Anyone saying anything different is either jealous or bitter about it. It's the one-tier'd stand that makes it. 12000 fans all in one place, with all the flags and scarves, it looks great. It's not so much the song, they could sing anything, but it's the Kop and the way it looks. It's why I don't like bowl stadiums and lots of tiers split up.

The Kippax was amazing, Dortmund's Süd Tribüne/Yellow Wall is amazing. You can't beat that. There's no better sights in this sport than giant one tier'd stands.

I had absolutely nothing else complimentary to say about that club so it's not like I'm someone with a soft spot for them or owt.
Inters tifo display last night, one of the most impressive I have seen.
2gv5wrt.png

Was watching the '85 Charlton game on YouTube the other day, I'd forgot we used to sing it on the Kippax now and then.

citykev28 said:
Commit yourself man. Don't ask the question and wait for the forum to make your mind up for you.

It's very impressive. Whether you like the song or the club, it doesn't matter. If that was at Boca Juniors or Dortmund, we'd be impressed.

If that was Boca ! Los Bosteros, Boca puede ir a la mierda a sí mismos, y luego ir por un lavado en La Plata, los cerdos sucios

It is used in Pink Floyds "Fearless" off of the "Meddle" album, works on that as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.