Yoann Gourcuff

might have something to do with trying to hurry the milner deal

how do you thikn he would fit into the prem?

I don't think we could afford to play Gourcuff and Silva in the same team really. Silva and Milner I can see yes... but Gourcuff is not exactly a workhorse type of tackling central midfielder...

avoidconfusion said:
I don't think we could afford to play Gourcuff and Silva in the same team really. Silva and Milner I can see yes... but Gourcuff is not exactly a workhorse type of tackling central midfielder...

he is a class alternative to silva thou, could rotate the pair of them at the top of a daimond

Shit. I'm losing track of all these players we're supposed to be signing. Anyone got a Youtube video of the bloke, or at least an 80s track that cryptically alludes to him signing?

Presumably he'd be a replacement Ireland and Robinho as a creative outlet but would he be willing to spend a lot of the time on the bench? From what I've read about him he seems like one of the nicer, level-headed French players but I'm not sure he'd accept a bit part.

dref619 said:
avoidconfusion said:

he is a class alternative to silva thou, could rotate the pair of them at the top of a daimond

True but our problem at the moment is the link between Barry, Yaya, De Jong and Silva and Tevez and Ade. We need a true Central Midfielder who can drive the ball and supply our forwards or Silva.

smoke%20factory.jpg

avoidconfusion said:
dref619 said:

True but our problem at the moment is the link between Barry, Yaya, De Jong and Silva and Tevez and Ade. We need a true Central Midfielder who can drive the ball and supply our forwards or Silva.

yh i think thats what milners part in the team, his energy and quality to link play in the middle of the park, just think if this is a 60 game season which we all hope it will be, then one player at the top of this diamond isnt enough

Overrated player IMO. You won't sign him anyway with Milner coming though. Personally think Ozil is far superior and that is why top clubs are sniffing round him, and not Gourcuff.

Gourcuff is the sort of guy that will cost City 20m plus but in the end won't bring up the quality in the side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.