Yokohama (A) - Pre-Season Friendly | Post-Match Thread

TrentGrisham

Team supported
CITY
No injuries in these fixtures are obviously the most important thing. Shoutout to all the blues in Japan. Absolutely massive support out there.

Really liked what I saw from Palmer and Rico. Palmer is deceptively quick. Maybe a bit selfish but I don't mind that he looks for his shot. Rico looked class. Defended well when isolated and that is why I'm not terribly worried if Walker does decide to move on. I think he's ready and will surprise a lot of people.

With that being said, I hope we're not done in the market because I think potentially relying on Mcatee, Bobb, Perrone, and Gomez is a massive stretch. Even for Pep.

No injuries in these fixtures are obviously the most important thing. Shoutout to all the blues in Japan. Absolutely massive support out there.

Really liked what I saw from Palmer and Rico. Palmer is deceptively quick. Maybe a bit selfish but I don't mind that he looks for his shot. Rico looked class. Defended well when isolated and that is why I'm not terribly worried if Walker does decide to move on. I think he's ready and will surprise a lot of people.

With that being said, I hope we're not done in the market because I think potentially relying on Mcatee, Bobb, Perrone, and Gomez is a massive stretch. Even for Pep.
Good post but I think another season from Kyle would help with a team transition to a bit of a rebuild.

Great for the fans to see a couple of Haaland goals.

I’m happy that Cancelo played, if only to put Jao in the shop window.

Always nice to start preseason with a win, even though improving fitness is the main goal.
I hope it is match fitness, our players should be physically fit already.

Bobb is defo no Palmer with the interviews but his reaction to his performance is what you like to see.

He was decent today but he feels like he wasn’t and can do better. Good mentality to have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.