York away

I missed York away that season. My dad went, and was ready for giving up his season ticket when he got back. A few years later he got me to make him a "Where were you when we were shit? - York Away, 19th December,1998" sticker for his car. I think he still has it somewhere.

I missed York away that season. My dad went, and was ready for giving up his season ticket when he got back. A few years later he got me to make him a "Where were you when we were shit? - York Away, 19th December,1998" sticker for his car. I think he still has it somewhere.
Love it !!!

I'm sorry but I'm new to it all , just exactly what is that league table? Is it for our reserves at the time? In the same league as Lincoln city and Macclesfield Town? Nope you got me on this one.

Found my ticket stub from this game when I was home a few months ago. Ironically, being one of the hundreds of thousands of blues who were actually there, I remember next to nothing about the day or the game.

I remember more about the Wrexham game, that was a top day out.

WREXHAM was a proper 'Black Humour'piss up day. The fact that so many turned up after YORK was testimony to what CITY fans were all about back then. A badge of honour.

We got there early & there were blues everywhere. We got on the outside open balcony in that pub next to the ground. Fcuking freezing.

We only lost twice twixt then & end of season,including agin Wycombe who doubled us.

'Great' days.

Yes those days were fun travelling up and down the country. When you just had to queue up to get your ticket for the away games, even some were cash at the gate. ! game stands out think it may have been Swindon Town away when we had nearly 3/4 of the ground full with City fans, cheering the team on. Alas can't be done nowadays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.