You are the Ref

stonerblue

Question 3 is quite possibly the strangest question i've seen in this comp'. And i got it wrong too,

[bigimg]http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/SPORT/Pix/pictures/2011/11/10/1320926944105/Adebayor-You-are-the-Ref-001.jpg[/bigimg]

is question 3 unsportsmanship behaviour and results in indirect free kick from where the offence began.

Do you remember them doing this on Baddiel and Skinner's World cup Fantasy Football?

Watch this short clip

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqYEpVjpinI&feature=related[/youtube]

You are the Ref
Do you

a/ Award a free kick to France and book the goalkeeper?

b/ Award a pen and send the goalkeeper off?

c/ Award a goal kick and take no action against the goalkeeper?

The Pink Panther said:
Do you remember them doing this on Baddiel and Skinner's World cup Fantasy Football?

Watch this short clip

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqYEpVjpinI&feature=related[/youtube]

You are the Ref
Do you

a/ Award a free kick to France and book the goalkeeper?

b/ Award a pen and send the goalkeeper off?

c/ Award a goal kick and take no action against the goalkeeper?

Don`t know how this dirty twat stayed on the fucking pitch.
Think you know my answer then ?

Number three is racist.

Seriously though, free kick to defending team and a yellow card to Mister Afroman for "unsporting behaviour". Specifically "Attempting to circumvent the laws of the game" as it's known.

I think it's similar to the example used on my refs course which showed a defending player bending down to a ball placed for a free kick just outside his own penalty area. From a kneeling position he "headed" the ball 4 yards back to his keeper to avoid the no backpass. Result: Free kick to attacking team and yellow card for defender.

The Pink Panther said:
Dubai Blue said:
d/ Award a goal kick and send the keeper off

Is that your answer?
As it's not one of the options, I assume it can't be a possible outcome, but that's probably what I would have done; treated it as an off-the-ball incident.

I WAS the Ref yesterday for my lad's under 11's match. What a fucking nightmare.

One of the opposition lads went to clear the ball and his boot flew off. Play carried on but he then tried to play on with no boot but in attempting to tackle a forward, had his toe trodden on. One of our lads then scored and when I awarded the goal, the opposition manager started shouting and bawling. The way I saw it though was that I can't blow up because a player hasn't tied his laces properly.

The manager then started instructing his players, at the top of his voice, to kick our players. They're fucking 10 for God's sake!

It was made complete when, with the score at 7-1 to our lads, their captain punched our attacker during open-play in the box and I gave a penalty. I'd already given the opposition 2 penalties but they blared one over the bar.

I think my dad (who was watching my lad for the 1st time) saw that I'd had enough and stopped chanting "the Referee's a wanker!".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.