You don't see white dog poo any more

Re: You don't see white dog shit any more

It's true, since the seventies there has been a steady decline in the ownership of white pet poodles who contributed to the majority of white dog poo normally seen strewn across pavements and playing fields alike, it's still there if you look carefully as i have stumbled across several albino stool specimens in the last couple of years, the last time was only a week or so ago, i was out walking with the Mrs when i suddenly stopped dead in my tracks, for there before me was a trio of broken white dog poo in a little heap, excited by the find i ran as fast as i could all the way home in search of my Kodak brownie camera, i raced back to the poop zone at the speed of a thousand gazelles only to find it had disappeared, when i asked my Mrs where it vanished to she just said it just crumbled and blew away in the wind, so it could be rare nowadays because of global warming too.
Here is a picture of some white dog poo that i took on another occasion

okq6pj.jpg

MCFC.67 said:
It's true, since the seventies there has been a steady decline in the ownership of white pet poodles who contributed to the majority of white dog poo normally seen strewn across pavements and playing fields alike, it's still there if you look carefully as i have stumbled across several albino stool specimens in the last couple of years, the last time was only a week or so ago, i was out walking with the Mrs when i suddenly stopped dead in my tracks, for there before me was a trio of broken white dog poo in a little heap, excited by the find i ran as fast as i could all the way home in search of my Kodak brownie camera, i raced back to the poop zone at the speed of a thousand gazelles only to find it had disappeared, when i asked my Mrs where it vanished to she just said it just crumbled and blew away in the wind, so it could be rare nowadays because of global warming too.
Here is a picture of some white dog poo that i took on another occasion

okq6pj.jpg

Hahahahahahaha, lmfao. Next time mate, you wil have to sneak up behind it and dive on it, smother it with the wifes coat and get it in a box with a padlock on it,
Hopefully this should suffice until the WDS people arrive and take it away,in a dog van.

I knew this would be a meeting of like minded people and a cornucopia of fascinating facts. I think I will start a similar thread in a few weeks time when the excitement has abated.

sweynforkbeard said:
I knew this would be a meeting of like minded people and a cornucopia of fascinating facts. I think I will start a similar thread in a few weeks time when the excrement has abated.

Haha, very good.

myleftfoot said:
I had some White dog shit for my dinner the other day. The wife tried to convince me it was mash, but she's not kidding me.

It had hairs in it and everything!!!

Still, had an extra dollop of it :)
carey_gag.gif

Maybe you dont see it because people pick it up these days.Although the thought of picking up some warm shit and putting it in a bin makes me question the sanity of dog owners anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.