You think you took a risk, not as much as we did!!!

I really hope his passing improves - cos its been bloody awful since he arrived at city. This should be one part of his game thats still solid but he has been giving the ball away far too much - we play a midfield 3 and yet still struggle to impose any rhythm or dominate in the middle of the park. Worrying times..

at the moment it's pretty much a risk him playing, he hasn't done anything at all on the pitch, the most talked about thing he has done is kick someone in the bollocks.

Freestyler said:
at the moment it's pretty much a risk him playing, he hasn't done anything at all on the pitch, the most talked about thing he has done is kick someone in the bollocks.

39 seconds in:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Match-highlights/City-v-Bolton-60-seconds" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Match-highl ... 60-seconds</a>

BibbyBlue85 said:
manchester blue said:
All I have to say is "you cheeky tw*t".

Next time I get offered 100k per month basic I don't think I'll bother taking a risk. Get your head out of your arse, stop kicking out at players when you're beaten and stop bleating or get on the next plane out of here.

We're being used by this one paced idiot.

Wrong!! It's 25K basic with alot of add on's when he plays

yes, 25k a WEEK which roughly adds up to 100k a MONTH.

FFS didn't you do maths at school?

BibbyBlue85 said:
manchester blue said:
All I have to say is "you cheeky tw*t".

Next time I get offered 100k per month basic I don't think I'll bother taking a risk. Get your head out of your arse, stop kicking out at players when you're beaten and stop bleating or get on the next plane out of here.

We're being used by this one paced idiot.

Wrong!! It's 25K basic with alot of add on's when he plays

Per week. I said per month!

The police seemed to relent when the car reached the hotel. I handed over the money to the door man and took a parcel from him. Something valuable and tempting has clearly taken place here and no bugger saw it.

It wasn't a risk for us, it was a mistake.

He even gives the reasons himself in the interview.

He's past it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.