Yougov survey about City & scum fans

Falastur

Just seen this, pretty sure it's not been posted anywhere else already. Yougov (one of the companies that does a lot of work polling people over voting choices etc) apparently commissioned a survey into fans of the two Manchester clubs City and the Stretford Rangers. Make of the results what you will:

<a class="postlink" href="http://yougov.co.uk/news/2014/03/21/manchester-football/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://yougov.co.uk/news/2014/03/21/man ... -football/</a>

Not going to copy-paste the full story as all the actual survey results are in image form and I can't be bothered pasting that many images. Someone else can if they want.

Well in Bury i know loads and loads of Rag fans but only 1 i know is a match goer, i know lots of Blues who attend games.

i know quite a few rag fans , and none of them go to matches , but they do have the complete sky/bt packages so this automatically means they are football experts , in contrast i know a lot of blues and they all have blue cards or season tickets

LMFAO at this post, it's like every Scum supporters mentally retarded automated response, I know we've seen this type of post so many times before, same post different twat, but it always makes me chuckle (unlike them Brothers).

"What a load of cr4p! Of course Man Utd's fan base is more evenly spread accross the country, they have more fans not just in their home town or country wide but globally. Like it or not one must admire Man Utd for their record over the years and even when they are not performing the 'never say die' attitude that emulates around the club is ironically addictive. It's what earns them respect from both supporters and opposition. Their real fans this season have stood by the manager despite his poor record, not once have they bood at games which is much to be said for nearly all of the other Premier League clubs.
Ironically Man Utd fans and Man City fans used to frequent each others games in the pre and post war period, it is only the more recent times (and I mean last 30-40 years) that the underwelming dislike on the surface from City fans has been in abundance.
Munich did Utd wonders, very sad though it was, but it demonstrated how the clubs ethos and mentality to rise from almost impossible positions is the thing that makes Man Utd attractive as a global brand and a team that in every corner of the world you can find a shared common thing with people from other cultures.
Suprisingly Chelsea fans are very similar to Utd fans also, there is more of a mutual respect there too, probably due to an extended period of shared success in recent years. City on the otherhand are still getting used to success and show the typical traits of an immature famous child, over-reacting (much like Justin Bieber) and in the face of the more hardened long term ginats like Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool etc. Though Liverpool supporters still love to gloat too at every opportunity.
To say that Man Utd are done is a fools game. Like all great teams they eb and flow with success, but it is times like now that will give them opportunity to prove their worth, and that the majority of Manchester is actually red"

No, it's not a survey of City and rag fans, it's a survey of YouGov members that express a preference for a football team.

What proportion of City and United fans are yougov members?
Yougov makes surveys by people who like to make surveys in general, not by people whose main interest is football.

This would be like me filling in an opinion poll saying that I prefer M&S ready meals to Asda or Sainsbury's. I couldn't give a toss really as I prefer to make my own but answer M&S because there is no option button to pick my own.

So in the football survey we've got lots of people from Lancashire having to pick one of the 20 premier league teams. They can't pick Preston, Burnley, Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Blackburn etc. because they are not in the PL, so they pick City because they dislike City less than the other lot.

It's a complete load of bollocks, it's just people filling in surveys so that they can get freebies or discounted stuff.

I do think our fans are more obsessed with them and hate them more than they are with us.

There are always numerous posts on the rag thread on here. I looked at the rag caf the other week and we hardly feature at all.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I do think our fans are more obsessed with them and hate them more than they are with us.

There are always numerous posts on the rag thread on here. I looked at the rag caf the other week and we hardly feature at all.

Well as long as were being selective they sing more about us at there games then we do about them at our games, There's not much difference in levels of dislike from both sides to each other no matter how many times the Rag players and fans say otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.