Young Boys away

I unfortunately haven't, I live in Normandy - my dad's a Manc, I've only been able to start travelling alone when I turned 18 last december, I tried looking for UCL tickets early 2023 and it was obviously pretty much impossible. So I'm trying my luck in the group stages this year. I know it's a long shot but I'm hoping I can find one.
Go over anyway and one will almost certainly turn up if you don’t get one before.

223, probably 70 odd sold and 20 odd added. The sales under 10k are always going to less combined than the first window, so likely 180 to all season ticket holders tomorrow, plus anymore they add.

Daft having sales 3 weeks away for such a match.

I unfortunately haven't, I live in Normandy - my dad's a Manc, I've only been able to start travelling alone when I turned 18 last december, I tried looking for UCL tickets early 2023 and it was obviously pretty much impossible. So I'm trying my luck in the group stages this year. I know it's a long shot but I'm hoping I can find one.
I'm in the 4pm tranche. Fingers crossed, if I can get them might have a spare as I'm pretty sure my youngest lad isn't going to get out of school (GCSE year)

What you have to keep in mind is that the people more likely to travel (ie high-points fans) have had their chance to buy. There will be fewer people on lower points totals willing to travel, so the drops can be more precipitous. I don't want to get your hopes up too much but if 23,000 down to 19,000 has seen only 70 tickets sold then you're more than in with a chance.
And @Corky Managed to get 1 this morning. Never in a month of Sundays did I think it would come down this low.

Still looking for 2 spares ???

If anyone can help?

If it goes to General Sale, I am might get in !!! :0)

Have sorted flights and accommodation :0)

Will be there whatever ever happens on the tickets from MCFC ticket office :0)

CITD Somerset

I'm in the 4pm tranche. Fingers crossed, if I can get them might have a spare as I'm pretty sure my youngest lad isn't going to get out of school (GCSE year)
Spare it for someone else, I had a look at prices for the entire trip and it's a bit much for me. It'd be cheaper to fly to Manchester and stay at a family member's house so I'll probably do that instead. But thanks for the offer mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.