Young Boys Champions League (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Jack.. feel he earned a start in the Derby Sunday too. Doku to come on and run at tired legs later in the game.

Grealish or Rodders for me, went with Rodders but good to see Ghoulish getting the praise he deserves

I agree with the majority, I thought Jack played really well all match.
He looks like he's back to full fitness and motivated, now he knows his place could be under serious threat.

He should get some shooting tips from Erling and Julian though, that area of his game is so weak.

I agree with the majority, I thought Jack played really well all match.
He looks like he's back to full fitness and motivated, now he knows his place could be under serious threat.

He should get some shooting tips from Erling and Julian though, that area of his game is so weak.
I went with him as well. He had a very good night. But I agree with you about his finishing; it's his one major weak point. Would 10 goals a season be that unreasonable an expectation for him?

I went with him as well. He had a very good night. But I agree with you about his finishing; it's his one major weak point. Would 10 goals a season be that unreasonable an expectation for him?
For the position he plays, no!
His lack of assists and goals is worrying to me.

Simple question, who is the player who makes the biggest difference when he plays and is missed the most when he doesn’t ?
MotM in this game and almost every game he plays - Rodri.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.