young dumb and living off mum + fit pics of dina (page 2)

MCFC-alan88 said:
city bairn said:
I obviously have low self esteem as I would ride the skin off that.

I wouldn't say I'm brimming with it, but I have my preferences, not necessarily prettier, just different. Other assets are more important. And if what Bob says is true, and I have no reason to doubt him, then intelligence is the main one, anyone that cannot hold an intelligent conversation will not hold my attention for longer than 5 minutes. (Queue crude jokes)

Intelligence,or the ability to hold a conversation without talking about make up would be high on my list.As would not fucking anyone under 4ft.Or if they looked like they were 13.

Each to their own though...

Im back looks like Ive started something here!

Still a no from me lads!

Im not fussy by along way she just doesnt do it for me and before you ask Im definately not into men!

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Im back looks like Ive started something here!

Still a no from me lads!

Im not fussy by along way she just doesnt do it for me and before you ask Im definately not into men!

we dont believe you.

joking.

Re: young dumb and living off mum + fit pics of dina

MCFCCCCC said:
Not too bad is she.

dinaa.jpg

yes please

lee-mcfc said:
i'v searched for this thread and cant find it so made it again sorry if its already up somewhere though.

Anyways does anybody actually watch this on bbc3? its pretty funny and a really fit girl on the show called dina massey

b00lt4t7_640_360.jpg

not the best of pics^ lol

Oh my word.

Ally.P said:
lee-mcfc said:
i'v searched for this thread and cant find it so made it again sorry if its already up somewhere though.

Anyways does anybody actually watch this on bbc3? its pretty funny and a really fit girl on the show called dina massey

b00lt4t7_640_360.jpg

not the best of pics^ lol

Oh my word.
haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.