Young Guvnors book

Written by a dickhead about other dickheads so yet more dickheads can read it.

got it about a month ago and ive only read the first couple of chapters , this is the sort of book i buy in the airport before i fly out for a fortnight in the sun so i dont have much time back at home to read it - take it to read on the plane to schalke and santander but what ive read sack the proof reader !

From the preview available on Amazon.

All typos, fuck-ups and opinions are from the book!

Young Guvnos said:
p.7 ‘United and City were together in battle but it was mainly united doing it all west ham got ran the police were on there toes only because they couldn’t believe only weeks before these two sets of Manchester hooligans were at each others throats and now joined forces...’

p.9 ‘...it was 3-2 to Notts County and then all hell broke loose the city fans started ripping the fence apart to get on the pitch which they did and after that I couldn’t say what happened only that the trouble we [sic] captured on TV. so everyone could see what had happened. It was the second time that season had been captured on TV. fighting the first was on a bank holiday Monday back in April when city lost 2-1 to Leeds at Maine road, all the city boys the cool cats, the main line crew, and the young guvnors, backed up by the beer monsters, were in the Platt Lane stand behind the stand when suddenly all City’s mob ran for a gate that separated the two sets of fans then city got in and it kicked off just toe to toe fighting it took the police a very long time to get their [sic] and I wondered why eventually they came and separated the fighting fans that was all I saw that day it was a shocking experience for me at my age which was 12 but I liked what I saw

Knobs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.