Your dream Job

Two Gun Bob

Following on from the hours of work thread.
We all have a cross to bear and most of us do it with much stoichsism and bravado.
My time is short before I board my galley ship for the 10 hour Sunday row.

But what if we could earn our daily bread and actually acheive job satisfaction in the process.
We all come to crossroads in life and even though I could cross a ball with the best of them I inevitably took the wrong turn ending up as a beast of burden to the inhebriated traveller.

Like Walter Mitty I regularly drift off imagining my grand entrance to wembley stadium as the roar of the crowd intensifies to fever pitch as they cry out my name with pride and joy.

So what would your dream job be.
Footballer involves too much running around and excersising soooo ..

I would like to be a male high class gigalo providing a service to the more maturer lady.
It would be a 2 day weekend job with no more than four clients.
You get taken out to dinner and bought loads of real ales and then back to the bungalow to dance the dance.
Until I am on my feet or constantly off them I think £500 a joan would do.

If not then a Vet would be ok.

Pilot. Good money, travel, looks a piece of piss with the technology of today's planes. Kudos with the ladies.

If not that then something in the travel industry.

I always wanted to open a cattery but due to my health it never happened,i just love being around animals and used to be a volunteer at a sanctuary in the cat dept till my accident,one of lives big regrets

Making enough money doing Fine Art Photography to pay the mortgage and travel in relative comfort. Never going to happen, but I can always dream.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.