Your favourite Smiths songs

Think there was a thread on this before. One thing that is beautiful about the likes of the smiths and radiohead Is that everyone you ask has a different favourite song of the bands, that shows they have plenty of variety. My favourite song although not too popular is "This night has opened my eyes"

The only bad songs they did were the cover songs, some shite there.

Its mental when you look at how many of their best songs were originally B-Sides

The only bad songs they did were the cover songs, some shite there.

Its mental when you look at how many of their best songs were originally B-Sides

Golden Lights is the worst thing they recorded, significantly worse than Work is a Four Letter Word IMO. Interesting reading the bit about Golden Lights in Songs That Saved Your Life though. Supposedly it was all recorded and mixed and sounded good but then for some unknown reason Morrissey went back into the studio without the rest of the band's knowledge, insisting on it being remixed and absolutely destroying it in the process.

I've been doing some thorough research and I think Kirstie Gallagher might be our best bet. Ticks three of the four boxes from all accounts. We've just got to get her into The Smiths.

I like the direction you are going with this. Kirsty would be an exceptional choice and I will get right on asking her, once my current restraining order expires. May 20. 2pm

A fall back could be Emily Blunt, who I just know fits the bill and even if she doesn't agree to all four, would still be well worth it.

I haven't heard another word since that call from the FBI about the videos I sent her, so she has probably calmed down.

This is so going to happen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.