Your review of 2010

Best Moment: Watching David Silva play in sky blue week in week out.

Worst Moment: Twatty faced Wooney scoring on fergie-time in the cup. Broke my heart... Couldn't speak for days.

Best player: Silva and Kompany

Biggest let down: Adebayor. I really thought he'd be excellent for us.

Favourite starting 11:
1 Hart
2 Boateng
3 Kompany - the rock
4 K Toure
5 Kolarov - AK47
6 De Jong - the beast
7 Barry
8 Yaya - the tank
9 Silva - the magician
10 Balotelli
11 Tevez

Hopes/Expectations for 2011:
Silva to recognised as the best midfielder in Britain and the world.
Balotelli to sort his head out and realise his insane potential he's had since 16 y.o.
Kompany to be recognised as the best defender in Britain and possibly the world.
Dzeko to sign in January then go on a total rampage in the PL.

City to finish 2nd or 3rd. If we won it I would die of happiness!

Best Moment: Seeing City for the first time live in NYC

Worst Moment: Losing to Tottenham to lose fourth place.

Best player: Tevez

Biggest let down: Adebayor

Favourite starting 11:
1 Given
2 Kolarov
3 K toure
4 Kompany
5 Zabaleta
6 De Jong
7 Barry
8 Bellamy
9 A Johnson
10 Silvia
11 Tevez

Hopes/Expectations for 2011: Europa, FA Cup run, and 3rd or better. And beat rags at OT

Best Moment: Pipping lots of clubs to sign Silva

Worst Moment: Losing CL spot to Spurs

Best player: Tevez

Biggest let down: Milner, Adebayor

Favourite starting 11:
1 Joe Hart
2 Pablo Zabaleta
3 Vincent Kompany
4 K. Toure
5 Aleksander Kolarov
6 Nigel De Jong
7 Y. Toure
8 Gareth Barry
9 David Silva
10 Craig Bellamy
11 Carlos Tevez

Win Europa League, get Top 4 spot and hopefully beat Rags at their Swamp.

Best Moment: Chelsea away

Worst Moment: Losing to Spurs at home... (lost us the chance at CL)

Best player: Kompany by a slight margin over Silva

Biggest let down: Everton last week

Favourite starting 11:
1 Hart
2 Pab Zab
3 Kompany
4 Kolo Toure
5 Kolarov
6 Ya Ya Toure
7 Barry
8 De Jong
9 Silva
10 Tevez
11 Balotelli

Hopes: A treble: Fa Cup, Europa Cup and Premiership
Expectations:
1) top 3 and any trophy
2) Cutting out the excess: Ade, RSC, SWP, Bridge, Lescott, and in the Summer Tevez
3) Bringing in Dzeko and David Luiz, and in the Summer a young striker for rotation
4) Boateng or Micha stepping up and becoming the RB they can be.
5) Adam Johnson becoming a better team player (and not a selfish one track mind dribbler)
6) Integrating Assulin and Vladimir Weiss and other younger guys, and cutting down drastically on big money purchases while turning the focus to getting players younger and cheaper with hopes of developing and integration.. Since we pay better, it should be an easier sell once we become CL regulars
7) Balotelli showing more of his talent and less of his tantrums
8) Dependent on the purchase of Luiz, the slow relegation of Kolo to backup.
9) Finding young English talent too. You don't want an all foreign team that makes everyone outside of COMS hating Us. Many hated Arsenal for being too french. We want a cosmopolitan team, which by the way includes the English too :)
10) This one is a personal hope.... BEAT MAN U at OLD TRAFFORD!

Phew.. That was a lot. And happy to get it of my chest. Off to pick up my Dzeko Jersey :P

Best Moment: Chelsea away

Worst Moment: Owen the prick, knew we'd lose to Spuds in the 4th place so was prepared.

Best player: Kompany

Biggest let down: Adebayor

Favourite starting 11:
1 Hart
2 Zabs
3 Kolarov
4 Kompany
5 Toure
6 Yaya
7 Barry
8 De Jong
9 Bellamy
10 Tevez
11 Silva

It's vital we finish top 4, would be great to win the Europa but even that wouldn't be good enough without a top 4 finish.

Best moment: I'll go for something a bit different. Villa at home 3-1. Just an all round great day. Weather was great, City were brilliant. After the match in Mary D's was brilliant. Also, Salzburg was fucking amazing.

Worst moment: Monday night. Had the chance to go top, but we were 2 down instantly. I was fucking freezing and I knew my bird was about to dump me. Shit night.

Best player: NDJ has finally won me over.

Biggest let down: Milner. And myself for being too hungover to go to Burnley away.

Hart

Micah
Toure
Kompany
Zabaleta

de Jong
Barry

Silva
Yaya
Bellamy

Tevez

Hopes/expectations: Do all 38 league games.

is this a survey? if so, are you compiling the results and publish them somewhere?

Best Moment: Seeing City live for the first time, in the second leg of the Carling Cup tie at Old Trafford.

Worst Moment: The result of that match, and getting out of the stadium back to the coach, along with losing to Spurs to miss 4th.

Best player: Vincent Kompany.

Biggest let down: Could make a case for many, but for me Robinho still gets the nod even though he left early in the year.

Hopes for 2011 (wouldn't call them expectations because I'm a pessimist): Silverware of any description, top 4 finish, United collapse to miss out on the league title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.