YOUR Starting 11

Robinho's_Love_Child said:
I've been on here for little over 2 hours

I don't know what IMU RAG or any of that coding stuff means...

Someone care to explain?
RAG=red arrogant git
ITK=in the know
WUM=wind up merchant
PADDYSTYLE=one seriously chilled out dude ;0)
hope this helps,welcome to paradise

ITK = In The Know (somebody who has inside connections - or so they believe)
WUM = Wind Up Merchant (Plenty of them around - Seem to take satisfaction in spreading bullshit rumours)
RAG = Shouldn't need explaining really!! (Somebody from the Dark Side - Just outside manchester)

cheers mate!

i do not appreciate being called a filth for expressing my views on our current squad!

It's par for the course mate, you're new so you get called this for a couple of weeks (months)

cheers mate!

i do not appreciate being called a filth for expressing my views on our current squad!

It's a bit of an initiation process, gets a bit wearing though.

On the thread, i liked Zab in midfield, but i think that'll only work properly in matches like Wigan, where it's more of a battle than a football match, so i think our starting 11, at least once Hughes gets the squad sorted, will be pretty dependant on who we're playing.

---------Hart---
Micah-Vince-Ned-Bridge
-----Zab---De Jong---
--------Ireland-------
SWP-----------Robinho
------Bellamy?---------

I doubt we'd get beaten that often with that team, might not be as free-scoring though.

---------------- Hart -----------------

Micah -- Onuoha -- Kompany -- Bridge

--------- Zabba -- de Jong -----------

SWP --------- Elano --------- Robinho

------------- Bellamy ----------------

Subs-

Kasper
Garrido
Gelson
Ireland
Wiess
Jo'
Sturridge

That would be my team for Wednesday.

If given signs I'd say it would be a possibility (if any of us ran the team) to alternate the keepers, I'd still want to give Joe a run out... he'll be a quality keeper with a couple more years under his belt, and the last thing we need is a club like the cockney wankers tottenham hotspur trying to grab him for £3m... can't stand that ugly bastard redknapp!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.