Your Ten hardest players seen at City

RobbieBrewer said:
Tony Coton has got to be in that list.And does anyone remember a winger called Robert Hopkins who played a few games for us in the eighties?They were beoth Brummies who (allegedly)loved a proper tear-up after a few pints.

Coton was well known for having a VERY short fuse.

Tony Coton kin HERO

spanishblue said:
RobbieBrewer said:
Tony Coton has got to be in that list.And does anyone remember a winger called Robert Hopkins who played a few games for us in the eighties?They were beoth Brummies who (allegedly)loved a proper tear-up after a few pints.

Coton was well known for having a VERY short fuse.

Tony Coton kin RAG

Is it only me that doesn't understand the BM love for Zabaleta? Not only do people think he is a GREAT player, they also think he's hard as well?!

Micheal Ball?! Just cos he stamped on Tranny doesn't make him hard! Whatever next, Tony Grant?!

liamctid said:
spanishblue said:
Tony Coton kin RAG

Is it only me that doesn't understand the BM love for Zabaleta? Not only do people think he is a GREAT player, they also think he's hard as well?!

Micheal Ball?! Just cos he stamped on Tranny doesn't make him hard! Whatever next, Tony

Obviously u did not see TONY

Daz_Blue said:
Has to be Ian Bishop ........ especially when playing with Trevor Morley

Ha ha ha.

Big Andy Morrison for me..............my brother was a YTS lad at City at the time and he said all the apprentices were shit scared of him as he was nails.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.