Your thoughts on the transfer window?

It was always going to be difficult to bring in top quality during this window but i must admit i thought we would manage a better striker (and still may?), if bellamy is the ony one then i fear we will continue to struggle up front as he ain't going to knock in 20+, without that we can forget europe next year which inturn will affect our summer transfers. Can't help feeling the Kaka saga as had a negotive effect on our transfer efforts.

no the window isnt closed yet but there is no way we are going to close a deal for a top quality striker that quick unless the negotations have laready started.....which would mean the club have done a very very good job of keeping it secret for the last few weeks

(the robinho situation was different in that he was absolutely depserate to leave)

therefore the only possiblility that i see is RSC :-(

svennis pennis said:
Im getting sick of these supporters who say they are disappointed because we havent bought a superstar!

Al Fahim has got a lot of explaining to do. Im glad he has been distanced from our club because people seem to believe we are just going to go out and buy every big name under the sun.

It would be good if we didnt sign a galactico this window because it might just remove that expectation that every transfer window we will break the transfer record.

Personally I am delighted with our signings. All top quality premier league players and de jong is top class as well.

Anybody else in now is a bonus. i would love a CB and striker tomorrow but who knows. bloody exciting though.

My thoughts exactly .. really happy with signings so far and don't think another superstar at the mo is necessarily the right thing . However i do think there maybe another one or two tomoz

skybluekings said:
Disappointed by the lack of a "big star" that we waited all season for and frustrated by the lost to Stoke. Not much else to add to that.

what about given ,
one of the the top 5 keepers in the world.

blue dallas said:
skybluekings said:
Disappointed by the lack of a "big star" that we waited all season for and frustrated by the lost to Stoke. Not much else to add to that.

what about given ,
one of the the top 5 keepers in the world.
lol top 10 maybe

svennis pennis said:
Im getting sick of these supporters who say they are disappointed because we havent bought a superstar!

Al Fahim has got a lot of explaining to do. Im glad he has been distanced from our club because people seem to believe we are just going to go out and buy every big name under the sun.

It would be good if we didnt sign a galactico this window because it might just remove that expectation that every transfer window we will break the transfer record.

Personally I am delighted with our signings. All top quality premier league players and de jong is top class as well.

Anybody else in now is a bonus. i would love a CB and striker tomorrow but who knows. bloody exciting though.

Top post as always SP.

wouldn't have minded a few creative types, looking a bit over physical to me perhaps modric for micah or dunnie

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.