Filthy Rich and Catflap
A Team
Pipkins
Rainbow
Seasame Street
Love Thigh Neighbour
Spitting Image
The New Statesman

Filthy Rich and Catflap was an odd one. I loved it. But I loved the Young Ones and it was more a less a sequel, with the characters renamed.

But they only ever made that one series and as far as I know, it’s never been repeated anywhere. Certainly not on the BBC and never seen it on any of the Dave type channels either.

Filthy Rich and Catflap was an odd one. I loved it. But I loved the Young Ones and it was more a less a sequel, with the characters renamed.

But they only ever made that one series and as far as I know, it’s never been repeated anywhere. Certainly not on the BBC and never seen it on any of the Dave type channels either.
I don't think it was very popular, but a bridge from the Young Ones to Bottom and I liked it at the time.

I don't think it was very popular, but a bridge from the Young Ones to Bottom and I liked it at the time.
Never got Bottom. Just two blokes smacking the crap put of each other with a cricket bat or whatever. After the second time of that happening that joke wasn't funny anymore

Doctor Who
Fringe
The man in the high castle
GOT
Breaking Bad
Better call Saul
Atypical
Happy Valley
Spooks
Upstart Crow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.