Your Top 5 City Moments | Poll added

What are your top 5 City moments?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Citizen Green

Saw a thread on Twitter on this & thought it'd be good to see how everyone's matches up over the years, I'll start:

1. Agüero 93:20: The ultimate, surely can never be topped? Or can it?
2. Yaya v United @ Wembley 2011: To me this felt like the moment it all came together, all the promise of the new ownership & the changing of the guard, glorious.
3. Lifting the FA Cup in 2011 @ Wembley: The end of 35 years of hurt & the beginning of an unprecedented era of success.
4. The last Maine Road Derby: We had to win, & we did, feed the Goat & he will score.
5. Goater's equaliser @ Blackburn in 2000: The relief when that went in after a barrage from Blackburn hitting the post 27 times, the goals and party that followed, superb.

Honourable mention: 13/07/20: Victory @ CAS over the corrupt cartel lobbying football elitist's & their journalist friends, now that tasted sweet.

Up the mighty blues & Merry Christmas to all you lunatics on here.

1. Sergio
2. Stoke away-Francis debut
3. Wembley Poznań
4.FA Cup Win
5. Tueart overhead kick

Agree with most of these. Sergio has to be number one but all defining moments in our history. I'll add Merlins volleyed pass to Dzeko was also a top memory for alot of us. What about Balo's Why always me goal ? So many fabulous memories when you think about it.

1. Agueroooooooo!

2. Yaya knocking the scum out of the FA Cup.
3. Vinny’s piledriver against Leicester for 3 vital points.
4. 6-1
5. Jesus scoring for the Centurions side to give us 100 points.
Yes Gabby's goal was celebrated with delirium. Love seeing the celebrations behind the goal.

Sergio 93.20
Neil Young FA Cup vs Leicester City
Dickov Goal and Nicky Weaver chase
Yaya vs Stoke FA Cup.
Don't shoot Vinnie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.