"You're going home in a ****ing ambulance"

Thought the rags in the middle to late 70`s came out with 2 chants that made me smile .
1st was Barnsey Barnsey give us a speach Barnsey give us a speach .... I`d like too eerrrrrrrrr . I`d like to eerrrrrrrrr . obviously after his speach on winning young player of the year award on the Sunday evening after the 76 League cup final win .
2nd was . Weeeeeeee hope your balls drop off , we hope your balls drop off , we hope your balls , we hope your balls drop off ... and so on to them all bouncin up and down .

Re: "You're going home in a fucking ambulance"

Skashion said:
If I die in Kippax street seems to be making something of a comeback. Heard it at two home matches on the bounce.

I was in the boozer in Gelsenkirken wh.ere we were having a right rowdy sing-song. Five or six older blokes came in and stood next to us so i thought we might have to tone things down a bit so as not to offend.
Once they got their pints they all, as one, burst into, "If i die in a Kippax street...."
Proper old school they were and a sound bunch as well.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:09 am --<br /><br />HELLO, HELLO
CITY AGGRO CITY AGGRO

we'll see you all outside
we'll see you all

repeat

(to the tune of 'those were the days my friend' ;-)

If anyone remembers stamford bridge in the 80's, disabled supporters were placed near the pitch in front of the Shed , Blue three wheelers , wheelchairs etc, Spastics , spastics give us a wave , spastics give us a wave.

Lucky13 said:
If anyone remembers stamford bridge in the 80's, disabled supporters were placed near the pitch in front of the Shed , Blue three wheelers , wheelchairs etc, Spastics , spastics give us a wave , spastics give us a wave.

128918512907749978.jpg

You're going home in a f***ing ambulance.
In London
You're going home in a London ambulance.
When they were on strike.
You're going home in a Army ambulance.

We are evil, kippax anthem<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:03 pm --<br /><br />We'll see you all outside, we'll see you all outside
( those where the days tune)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.